Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

New one from me, thank you will be back later to heart and pin x

5 Likes

Morning All, have a great new week - catching up with some hearting, you have been busy!

3 Likes

Please notch up another sale for me - an iPad Case.

Iā€™ve just relisted a few little items, including this Glasses Sleeve . . .

5 Likes

This journal is making a ā€˜cameoā€™ appearance this morning (along with a terrible pun!). Available with blank or lined pages. Also in a6 blank, a4 blank or lined - just get in touch for these other sizes. Personalisation available - gold embossed on spine.

4 Likes

Caught up with favouriting but not the news! Been away for a few days just taking it easy. Everyone on here seems so busy I almost feel guilty!
Did see that fabulous cake though @stephshortstationery and @thedotterypotter that Christmas pud which I couldnā€™t resist, it just fell into my basket.
Have a good day, hope to be back with a listing.

4 Likes

Arrgghh im really behind with the thread.
Iā€™ve had such a busy weekend with no time to even switch on my iPad.
It was the local gin jamboree on Friday which was fab ( l was like a kid in a sweet shop)
Saturday and Sunday we knuckled down to some Xmas shopping.

Iā€™m going to work my way up the thread as sometimes it gets its knickers in a twist and keeps randomly refreshing which can get super confusing.

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm,

I just have a relist today.

Karen x

5 Likes

Aww - thanks :slight_smile: Iā€™ll pop it in the post today x

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone - blimey it;s fresh out there!

4 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

New listing today - large patchwork Christmas tree decoration:

8 Likes

Good morning
We had a lovely craft fair yesterday .
It was in the small village of Cummertrees in Dumfries and Galloway but the support was tremendous
Iā€™ve decided to stop making mobile phone cases as the difference in sizes is a problem so Iā€™ve put them all in my sale at Ā£3

Valerie x

1 Like

Re listing this pretty lacy scarfie

3 Likes

Glad you like them
Thanks again
I will have to try something as everyones pictures are long and thin and distorted
Valerie

good morning allā€¦a cold but beautiful day todayā€¦
I have another aceo mini painting

3 Likes

Back with my listing!

5 Likes

Morning All

Iā€™ve just been watching the birds in my garden. For about 4 or so we have had about 30 - 50 sparrows on our feeders with some blackbirds one or two robins a wren and some blue tits occasionally but it has been all change this year. We moved the feeders as there was a cat who kept trying to get to the birds and the sparrows have dropped down to about 5 or 6 but there is now a robin who wonā€™t let the sparrows feed at all, he just keeps swooping down on them and driving them away but we now have a flock of about 10 or 12 blue tits, about the same number of coal tits and the big boss robin. It is very interesting watching them.

Today I have another couple of items which would make great Secret Santa Gifts.

5 Likes

Morning everyone, I had a very enjoyable day in London with my daughter yesterday, the shop we both wanted to go to was shut which was a bit disappointing, I did buy from my favourite clothes shop despite my resolve not to. I usually buy from the internet, itā€™s so nice to see and feel. We looked around the arts and crafts market at Covent Garden, I always wanted to do this when I was younger, Iā€™m afraid it was all a bit same old, same old, Iā€™ve seen more exciting things here on Folksy! We had time to spare and went to the natural history museum. At least it was warm. I hadnā€™t dressed for such a cold day. Actually, we had a super time in there even though it was busy. We left at closing time. With a combination of buses and the tube I found my way back ok. I have to say, Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t have to use public transport every day! But thatā€™s just meā€¦
Onto todayā€™s listing

4 Likes

Back after skipping the weekend. Craft fair in Danby on Saturday; :frowning_face: covered the table and had lots of peaople who plan to come back when weā€™re there on 9th December. Kidsitting yesterday; daughter #1ā€™s all day contact with her two older children; worn out at the end of that so watched Blue Planet, News, and then off to bed.
@TChristianJewellery could you get in one of those TV makeover shows to deal with your kitchen? :grin:
@PollysWares138 our ā€˜bossā€™ robin tries to bully the tree sparrows of the feeders but there are too many and they know he canā€™t stop the coal tits shoot in behind him anyway. Just lately heā€™s met his match in a pair of nuthatch that have started dropping in.
Iā€™ll put up a relist now; hope to have some pictures worked up for a new listing later today but I have to go out to lunch :wink: (itā€™s a hard life) and I want to go to the RSPB local group meeting tonight.

7 Likes

Morning

Yes chilly here too and very grey!!!

Just fed the birds and the robin just couldnā€™t wait :wink: lots of the tits floating around too making their lovely chattering.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

3 Likes
3 Likes

My day so far - 6am: walk the dogs, 6:45: nephews car wouldnā€™t start, took him to station to find no trains until 8am so had to drive 1hr round trip to get him to work. 7:45am quick return home to grab some things before leaving at 8am to collect my Dad and take him for a hospital appointment. 11:45 returned home to an email from hospital in South Africa saying my daughters bills still havent been paid by insurance company so just spent 30mins on phone trying to get some sense from them - apparently it is in the final stages of being paid, they told me that on 19th September!

So, now it is nearly 12:30 and I have yet to achieve anything. Think I need a cup of coffee and some lunch now. I might have time to do something for myself before I have to walk the dog again and go and collect my nephew from the station. Not sure how I ever found time to go to work!

My listing for today, another silk scarf

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone a relist today

4 Likes