Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

3 Likes

Yay Iā€™m back! Sneaky forum software tried to hide the ā€œReplyā€ button, but Folksy Support soon found a way :smile:
Now to get liking what I missed. . .

5 Likes

Mixture of long and thin photos with normal ones - strange. Anyway, hereā€™s my new Kindle cover for today:

and 2 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

They do provide endless hours of fun watching them. They really make me laugh sometimes. We feed the blackbirds grapes and if they are not out in the garden when they want them they come up to the conservatory doors and stare in the window.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not very good at this ā€˜dailyā€™ malarky am I? Saturdayā€™s fair wasnā€™t looking very auspicious (like Francis I had lots of people who are planning on coming back and buying next month) until in the last half hour a lady fell in love with some fordite cufflinks for her hubby who happens to run a company refitting classic cars (he and I had a discussion on the way new and old paints cure differently and how hard it is to match the old colours). I guess I donā€™t have to sell lots if I sell the expensive stuff.
So far today Iā€™ve discovered that the stall I thought was this week is actually next week, that the magpies have been bouncing on the phone line and pulled some of the wires out (I have internet but no phone and the online troubleshooter tells me to call customer service who were most confused when we skyped them), the OH has gone back to India (Iā€™m wondering how far his air miles will get me come the spring) and Iā€™m making more of these (I thought I had several pairs already but when I was setting up on saturday I found out I had the blue version but not the green)

8 Likes

Tim @TChristianJewellery just leave the walls rough and go for rustic free standing dressers and table - no need for plaster and painting. A proper floor would be good thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Gorgeous cake @stephshortstationery !

All caught up, pinned and loved.
Still working through bauble ordersā€¦

A re stock of this dinky keyring:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I apologise but listing every day has been difficult. My mother-in-lawā€™s Alzheimerā€™s has taken a bit of a downturn the last week or so, and added to all the other pressures of life with 3 young kids and work, etc, I just canā€™t give it the time Iā€™d like to. I will have a wee peek here, like, etc, before I head out for one school run, but first to the post office to send out orders from Etsy, which seems to be better for me than Folksy. Maybe itā€™s not possible to sell on both?! Iā€™d love to hear any feedback from you on this, if you have time. In the meanwhile hereā€™s a pheasant, a relist to change the available ones to mounted versions as happily the others have sold.

5 Likes

Popped another listing on today, catching up with some more hearting xx

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, happy dancing for sales peeps. :dancer:

1 Like

Baby Quilt from me today. Nice to read that some have sales on here. Finding Folksy this year to be not good for me. my Plus account is due this week and I would normally have paid by now but wondering really what to do about it. Judith @JudithLogan - my sales recently have come from the Etsy shop - strange how it changes it used to be here that did better. Tim @TChristianJewellery I had a kitchen like that a few years ago now - life was so uncomfortable we had to get on with it pretty quick. Looks like you will be out for Christmas dinner.

3 Likes

My newsfeed reads ā€œBritain braced for bitter cold spell.ā€ This lovely scarf and hat set will help you cope. Would also make a lovely Christmas gift.

3 Likes

Exhausted reading this! Having a quiet day at work ā€¦

1 Like

Just in from work and clicked to here.

My item for today is a retry calcite gemstone,keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Back from work too and have relisted these with (more) Holly . I am glad the berries are wrinkly and have had it as, I am bored of it now .
Have a good evening all. Relaxed or busy ! and keeping warm.
Caroline

3 Likes

Iā€™m back again, albeit late

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Sorry I havenā€™t been on here for the last few days. Iā€™ve been staying with one of my sons in Lincolnshire and celebrating the third birthday of our dear little granddaughter! I shouldnā€™t say it, but itā€™s lovely to have a little girl in the family after so many boys! I still have some catching up to do on here but hope youā€™re all keeping warm and getting lots of sales. Another pair of earringsā€¦

5 Likes

Is anyone having problems with payments?
I sold 2 items at 4.20 and it says paid by Paypal but there was no second email and its not showing up in my account

New shade in an existing design from me today ā€¦

4 Likes