Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

(Thatenamelguy) #601

24 hours later here’s that new listing. Ah well, I did get the car’s tracking sorted out between lunch and RSPB local group. @PollysWares138, we get hard stares from the tree sparrows when the seed feeder drops to empty but these are as nothing compared to the expressions the squirrel comes up with when e finds his trip to the feeder has been in vain.

(JudithLogan) #602

Hi all, thanks for feedback about Etsy versus Folksy, etc, Maureen @sewflair, Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Sally who sent me an email, and anyone else that I might have forgotten, sorry! I also agree that it’s good to have the two. I have work in several galleries and a few places online, but I just wish I could get the sales up more here in Folksy since I really do like it. Anyway, today’s offering is just a relist, well more like a restock. My childhood on a farm, my love of all things folk arty and vintage, not to mention my obsession with turquoise and copper, is pretty obvious here. Kind of a Christmassy thing about it, too.

(JudithLogan) #603

This is gorgeous! Putting it on my possible wish list for my mother-in-law’s Christmas present! Scared she might lose it though as she is always losing her glasses!

(JudithLogan) #604

Beautiful, as always, shared on Facebook. x

(Emma) #605

Phew…managed to catch up!! 1 sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:
And another listing too x

(LotfieldJewellery) #606

Still no sales, but I’m keeping trying

(Maureen Brazier) #607

Little Baby bits from me today -

Sue @BeadstormJewellery - I work exactly the same Sue. Have two shops but had Folksy much longer than Etsy. Always found Folksy to be better for me but not this year. It is difficult managing to give enough attention to both but I try to visit each every day for a little while. Lost a bit of interest in Etsy didn’t find it has friendly as here but enjoy visiting the boosterteam - usually have a daily chat with them. Have slowed making down a bit but still have to keep my fingers and mind busy or I get depressed. Its like having a chat with friends.

(Roz) #608

Freezing cold and aching - hope i’m not coming down with something. I did run 2 miles this morning but don’t usually ache this much!

Lots of photos taken, now to edit them and add them to my draft listings.

(Maxine Veronica) #609

Good afternoon yay happy dancing fro sales peeps :dancing_women:

hope it doen’t come to anything Roz @OrchardFelts, my back is in half now just finished round 3 with the kitchen cupboards, almost there now just trying to decide if the fronts need a second coat but I’m going to leave it a few days, got to spend the day at the bench tomorrow as I have orders to fulfil and a fair on Saturday and possibly the little one ovenight Sat/Sun so I need to be ahead of the game this week! last day off tomorrow then back to work on Thursday for a planning day :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stay positive @LotfieldJewellery I opened my jewellery shop in Feb this year and it took a while to get going, I found regular listing and promotion helped :slight_smile:

(Thecardjeanie) #610

Hi all,

Somthing new from me this evening…

Max @paperchainsandbeads could you add a sale to the tally for me please.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

(Claire Mead) #611

Hi, I have listed these 2 items this evening x

https://folksy.com/items/7073320-Lavender-eye-pillow-in-lilac-with-small-stars-removable-cover

(Sarah Bell) #612

A new listing from me! Just popping the children to bed and I will start catching up with your listings and news :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

(Sue Mellem) #613

Big juggling act isn’t it Maureen!
I haven’t heart of Boosterteam - I’m in a few teams, but tend to just use them for mutual faving and viewing games xx

(Deborah Jones) #614

Evening all, just popping in with a new listing, then will work backwards and read your news etc.

(Cariad Crafts) #615

Evening

Sue @SueTrevor, your star is gorgeous, but notice the size is missing!! You are tempting me again lol

Quite a mild day today such a pleasant change from the freezing cold of yesterday.

Megan @SoSewMegan, so glad to see you regularly again, your spec case is to die for, shame I don’t wear any!! just contacts, how are you liking the tai chi?

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

(carolinefrodsham) #616

I do hope you can continue on Folksy . I adore your paintings and love to see what you post . I can’t imagine how you do it with 3 young ones and caring for your mother-in-law and a job ! A lot to cope with and your paintings are so serene and calm! I dipped my toe in with Etsy , but gave up, as couldn’t deal with both. But there seems to be lots of people who can . Keep on with your beautiful painting .
Caroline

(Maureen Brazier) #617

Sue - nice girls and some interesting chat goes on. It’s with the teams towards the bottom . Also has a Facebook page #boosterteam1. Pop in and see us sometime.

(Brenda Cumming) #618

faved to here x

(Sue Mellem) #619

Will do Maureen thanks :slight_smile: x

(Sue Mellem) #620

Evening

Seem to have lost another day…

2 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

and a new bracelet