Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

Yippee I can finally do a proper happy dance. My lovely customer who was struggling to pay with PayPal has reordered through Stripe. All went smoothly too :grinning:
Iā€™m over the moonā€¦ could you please pop two items onto the tally Maxine @paperchainsandbeads the first of the month for me. A bit of a slow start.

Thank you for the get well wishes @SoSewMegan itā€™s just the time of year for catching lurgies isnā€™t it. Iā€™m going to stock up with oranges and vitamin rich goodies when I go food shopping tomorrow.
Glad all went well for you at your hospital appointment. Xxx

Karen
X

6 Likes

Just managed todayā€™s item in time!

4 Likes

Was it the large Christmas pud? Saw it and saw it sold!

2 Likes

As I recall Roz you were very brave, changing your shop name and everything. At least I still have my Harris tweed and woolly stuff ticking away. There are days when I wonder if splitting shops and doing two lots of promotion etc is going to be worth it eventually.

2 Likes

Another new dish today

3 Likes

Late on parade today but caught up with you all

All at Sea describes me precisely today - been doing at stock take on things not yet listed. Congrats on the sales.

5 Likes

More Christmas earringsā€¦
Glad your payments got sorted Karen @karenscraftybitz and hope you are feeling better too.
Have a good evening all.

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Evening all.
Hope people feeling under the weather feel better soon.
Roz @OrchardFelts my mum received one of your flower brooches today for her birthday , she thinks itā€™s fabulous. Her card and gift tag were also Folksy purchases.
I will be closing in the morning for the next 3 days, will pop in and open in the evenings.

6 Likes

Hope the fair goes well Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. Hopefully people will be realising that Christmas isnā€™t that far away!

A new necklace from me, with some jasper that I bought at the weekend

5 Likes

Iā€™m off-piste again today - and tomorrow too, so it will have to be relists. I have a lot going on at the moment so doubt if Iā€™ll get any more crafting done this month. Iā€™ll be closing my shop temporarily from Monday night, so if anyone is planning a purchase, please do it before then! Iā€™ll be reading back through your news and beautiful things soon!

5 Likes

So pleased your sale went through in the end, Karen and hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

1 sale for me please Maxā€¦total 9

3 Likes

Hiya,
Weā€™ve got a couple of items today:

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve had a busy couple of days and havenā€™t had time to post new listings. To make up for it today Iā€™ve posted 2 and have taken the plunge and upgraded to a Folksy plus account.

5 Likes

Oh dear, I have a customer having difficulties with PayPal and stripe tonight!

Hi, here is my new item for today x

4 Likes

oh no thatā€™s not good. You could send her an invoice directly from paypal? Hope it gets sorted for you.

2 Likes

Yes, we finally got there, 5 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :grin:

7 Likes

Well done everyone on your sales, happy dancing for you!

My item for today is a pair of large vintage buttons.

Natalie x

4 Likes