Glad you liked your little purses Valerie @jenniesgems
Hope all you poorly people are feeling better today
Just getting ready for a craft fair tomorrow
A couple of new items today
https://folksy.com/items/7074683-Tartan-Purse

https://folksy.com/items/7074662-Dachshunds-Coin-Purse
Valerie x

2 Likes

Glorious afternoon here. Had my final practice for the tapathon Iā€™m doing this weekend for Children in Need. We are also part of trying to break the record for the number of people tapping at any one time in different venues across the country! Its fun but a bit daunting, when I agreed to do it I didnā€™t realise it would be videoed.
Anyway todayā€™s listing
https://folksy.com/items/7074703-Red-and-Grey-Fabric-Glasses-Case

8 Likes

That is stunning!

3 Likes

I canā€™t quite believe I am managing to post for several days running!

Itā€™s lovely seeing what everyone else is listing too.

6 Likes

Good afternon lovelies, yay happy dancing for sales peeps :dancing_women: that tally is looking better than it has for a while :wink:

Think I may be suffering from side effects of flu jab, they did say about 10-14 days after I may feel a bit rough, have a headache too now and feel achy in my bones. Hubby just said as I wasnā€™t going to fair heā€™s off car booting so I can have the morning to myself, got a few orders to do but they wonā€™t take long so I can just have a play instead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Took advantage of the goodish weather to cram more prunings into the green waste bin before the last collection of the year, on Tuesday next. Blue sky tempted me our and frozen fingers sent me back in after an hour but I got two sessions in, one morning and one afternoon and I no longer have a pile of prunings cluttering the garden. Warmed up after a nice cuppa; hereā€™s todayā€™s new dish

5 Likes

Evening all
Todayā€™s listing, another mugā€¦

7 Likes

Here is my new item for today

4 Likes

Yay! Just got home to find Iā€™ve had a sale! Another for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads. My relist for today.

6 Likes

I hope nobody minds if I post another here today . Iā€™m actually experimenting with a clickable pic , which I havenā€™t attempted yet ! ha !

3 Likes

Your link doesnā€™t seem to be working Claire @kernowclaire - here it is

1 Like

Sorry I couldnā€™t find the link to your cards Ali @AliDufty

Rather a sad end to the week, with a former colleagues funeral. She was only 41. So unfair.
She was the 3rd this year, with the oldest being just 52.

Good luck with the fairs this weekend - Iā€™m at a Christmas one that I do every year, a lovely event at a garden centre. Sort of between indoors and outdoors - at last undercover, but Iā€™ve got lots of layers to wear!

Max @paperchainsandbeads hope you feel better soon & glad in a way you mentioned your flu jab - my mum had hers on Monday & felt a bit under the weather yesterday & today - hadnā€™t connected it with the flu jab, but suspect thatā€™s whatā€™s done it

A new pendant necklace today

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Todayā€™s offering

4 Likes

@BeadstormJewellery thanks so much for letting me know, I have just changed it, so should work now. Thanks again
Claire x

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your colleague Sue @BeadstormJewellery xx

Feel better soon Max @paperchainsandbeads xxx
9 sales to report please x

Just a fleeting visit - will catch up tomorrow night. Had a fair tonight and one tomorrow so shop is in holiday mode.

Good luck with all the fairs this Weekend everyone xxx

4 Likes

Good luck with the fairs everybody! Iā€™m home this weekend frantically making stock, because then Iā€™m out two weekends in a row.

2 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Patricia and Sarah, also one for me whoop! :dancer:

relist today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning. Still nothing much happening in my shop - note to self, must be more consistent in my promotion!
No real plans for this weekend - doing a shift in the craft co operative this afternoon which is always a good time to get some work on the shop/promotion done.

Love the pomegranate Sue @SueTrevor.
Hope you are feeling better soon Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.
Hope the tapathon went well Megan @SoSewMegan - always wanted to learn how to tap :slight_smile: .

Am currently being pestered by the dogs to get up and get walking so I guess I had better go.

My listing for today - I love the way this one turned out :slight_smile:

4 Likes