Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

Hello everyone, good luck with all your weekend fairs and sales, some lovely listings over this last week.

Here’s a new passport cover from me:

5 Likes

Hello

Well done on the sales front. It’s always nice to see the tally growing.
I’m all caught up with loving & pinning. So many beautiful items. Your all so extremely talented.

Your work is stunning @SueTrevor the colours and detail are breath taking. Your pomegranate is fabulous. :heart_eyes:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your colleague Sue @BeadstormJewellery so young too :cry:

I hope all goes well with your op on Monday Pauline @PollysWares138

How did the tapathon go @SoSewMegan ?

I’m still feeling abit under the weather. This cold seems to have gone to my chest now and I can’t stop spluttering.
Managed to take Jasper for a good walk earlier and now I’m having abit of a lazy day.
My hubbys busy in the kitchen baking a yummy coffee & walnut cake, and he’s getting a take away curry later so I don’t have to cook a hot tea.

He’s a keeper :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Right… I’m off to have a look to see if I have any new makes to list.

Have a lovely weekend folks

Karen
X

8 Likes

I’m being kept busy with fordite commissions and trying to make new pieces to replace those sold at fairs and on the other side. Hopefully I’ll get to list one before I go to my next event during the week but until then here’s one I’ve just relisted

I think I’ve got just enough time to catch up before I have to go and get hotpot on - I’m feeding one of my helper elfs as a thank you in advance of him schlepping crates about for me over the next few weeks.

5 Likes

Afternoon!
All caught up and pinned!

Good luck all those with fairs and events and congrats to all those who have had sales!

Hope you feel better soon @karenscraftybitz

Hope you’re op goes ok @PollysWares138 I couldn’t not talk for 24hrs, the kids would take advantage!

Sorry about your colleague @BeadstormJewellery

Gorgeous foxes @TChristianJewellery

Your pomegranate is amazing @SueTrevor!

Here’s my re-stock:

:slight_smile:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
Hope all goes well on Monday Pauline @PollysWares138
Good luck everyone with craft fairs this weekend i have a small Christmas fair Sunday afternoon
Hope you soon feel better soon Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
A relist today

4 Likes

Todays listing,

2 Likes

Today’s new listing :blush:

Karen
X

4 Likes

Something perfectly Autumnal from me today …

2 Likes

Oh and 1 sale to report @paperchainsandbeads please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope to have some new listings for next week. In the meantime, here’s another relist, depicting a lady sleeping. How I envy her! 6.30 on a Saturday evening and I have to clean upstairs :frowning: Hope you all have a more interesting weekend (what’s left of it) than me! x

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your colleague, that’s my age. Life is indeed a precious gift that we should cherish. Take care. Hugs xx

2 Likes

Getting today’s new listing in quick before dinner

1 Like

Here’s a bracelet for today. Back later to catch up.

2 Likes

Just popping in to report 5 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:
Thanks Roz @OrchardFelts yes, but only for those that have it spare!

2 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

Thanks all for your condolences and kind sentiments - much appreciated.

Think I’ve warmed up after today’s fair. I was well prepared with several layers and will soon be over-heating now I’m in the warm

Hope all goes well for you Pauline @PollysWares138. Hope you survive the enforced silence!

Just re-listing today and aiming for an early night as back at my fair tomorrow
Good luck to all those with fairs this weekend

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I meant to join this forum at he beginning but time has just galloped on! Designing, making, opening my shop and everything else! I like the current Microsoft ad on TV which says" the hardest part of a small business is having to do a bit of everything" !
And not forgetting the photo taking! What a challenge, yes I do agree @AdienCrafts
Hope all Xmas Fairs went well today,

Here is my first listing:
https://folksy.com/items/7072455--Fox-Pendant-silver-plated-wire-necklace-Woodland-animal-jewellery

6 Likes

Good evening everyone - the fair went really well today. I just wish that I could make enough stock to keep this place looking full with all my Christmas stock too. I daren’t list most of it as I know I will run out for the other fairs and shops!
Every year I say to myself that I should make Christmas stock at least one day a week for the first 6 months of the year to have enough stock - well this year I did that and I still haven;t got enough. Think I need to dedicate at least 3 days a week for the first 6 months next year! From June onwards, I’m making almost exclusively Christmas stock anyway! Christmas goes on for a heck of a long time for me!

7 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads :slight_smile:

I’m just going to go back through todays listing and give them a bit of love and pinning, then I’ll come back with a re-list.

9 Likes

Hi,
Here are a couple of new items which I listed late last night as I knew I wouldn’t have time today.

3 Likes