Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Evening all, these today

2 Likes

Congratulations on the sales, especially Sarah @thedotterypotter!
Glad you daughter is sorted for another 3 months Sue @SueTrevor

Busy day - my mum really seems to have turned a corner and feeling so much better, so we got out and about this morning, then got quite a bit done in her garden this afternoon - just managed to finish as the rain started!

Earrings today then off to make bracelets for my fair stock

8 Likes

Evening. Got my bauble orders finished. Looks like Christmas exploded on my dresser, hehe.

Well done on the sales all, and wow Sarah @thedotterypotter :slight_smile:
Glad your ma feels better Sue @BeadstormJewellery :slight_smile:
Congrats on being a folksy favourite Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics :slight_smile:
That card is beautiful Carol @cariadcrafts11 :slight_smile:
Good luck with the curtains Patricia @silverbirchstudio :smiley:
Gorgeous charm Karen @karenscraftybitz no wonder it went super fast!

A new badger from me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All caught up to here,

Here’s today’s listing

6 Likes

Evening all. All faved to here. Here’s mine, a relist, for today…

4 Likes

Congratulations for all the sales this month and to all who did your tax return - you are so organized, I always do mine in January. Welcome back, @MidnightStarDesigns! @thedotterypotter I am sorry to hear about your headache, I hope you are feeling better, I know how awful those can be (I am a migraine sufferer, yet to figure out what trigger my migaines). @MartinShackletonCeramics your mini vases are so pretty and beautifully photographed, no surprise for being amongst Folksy’s favourites.

My listing for today is another bracelet:

8 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Good morning peeps, happy dancing everyone on your sales!

My item for today is a red jade gemstone amulet dragon key ring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Morning All, lovely to see you Natalie and Colleen :slight_smile:
A sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

swarovski tanzanite

8 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Valerie :dancer:

Leisurely start today I’m working from hom to finish off the prep for the awards ceremony, not much to do just printing the final award certificate and some adjustments to the script then print and file and paperwork for presenters :slight_smile: be glad when its all over!

Glad to hear your Mum is continuing to improve Sue @BeadstormJewellery

6 Likes

A much better day today . Look forward to a walk with the dogs when I get home and maybe get a bit of jewellery work done. Enjoy your day everyone.
Caroline

4 Likes

Good morning. Got a full day at the local craft shop - usually do two half days a week but swapped to one full day this week. Just have to make sure I take enough entertainment and food with me or it will be a long day, especially if its quiet. Will try and spend a bit of time putting my shop in order :slight_smile:

Todays listing

8 Likes

Good morning,

I am listing early today as I am having a long day again. Another bracelet, I really enjoyed making this one:

https://folksy.com/items/7058335-Lime-Green-Bracelet-with-Teal-Flowers-Art-Pendant

4 Likes

Hello

Just popping in with a quick listing before I take Jasper for his walk.

I will be back to love & pin in abit with a lovely hot cuppa.

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7058349-Millefiori-glass-beads-Two-hearts-18-x-18-mm-Millefiori-Hearts-Lampwork-beads-

To day I have listed this pair of hearts,
just waiting to be made into ear rings may be?

6 Likes

I’m at the day job in the charity shop today so will catch up the thread if I get a chance to take a break. Eucalyptus melts from me today

4 Likes

Just added this before starting work today.

5 Likes

Morning everyone x

@paperchainsandbeads Max love that bracelet, so pretty! @JudithLogan Judith just realised youre a local girl!!! Can almost smell your melts @Tealiteful Louise!

Heres mine for today, a bracelet this time xx

3 Likes

Morning All missed a day again yesterday this time with PC problems. Hope they are all fixed now.

Todays listing is a pretty gold plated pendant necklace.

3 Likes