Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

https://folksy.com/items/7058379-Millefiori-glass-beads-Two-hearts-18-x-18-mm-Millefiori-Hearts-Lampwork-beads-04

Two beautiful Millefiori heart beads

4 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

My daughter is now struggling to find accomodation in London, she found 2 different places relatively quickly in the summer, but not this time. She’s wondering if it’s because all the students have returned and snapped up all the cheaper places within her budget. So there is àlways something to worry about! :persevere:

6 Likes

Morning all, busy working on some new pictures which are taking a lot longer than normal - good job I have an extensive back catalogue unpublished… here’s one of them:

4 Likes

Another coin purse from me today. Having quality control problems with my clasp purses, need to modify the pattern and I’m snowed under with handouts for a demo for Sew Saturday. Taking a break to visit the Oyster Festival in Falmouth this lunch time.

4 Likes

Morning all, another miniature vase from me today

5 Likes

A realist today, my whimsical art deco lady, more in my shop

Have a good day

Sue :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::maple_leaf::sunflower::herb:

https://folksy.com/items/7012514-Vintage-Lady-In-Blue-Giclee-Print-Original-Art-Deco-

5 Likes

Today’s listing - yes it really is this colour!

5 Likes

Morning all!
Great news about your mum sue @BeadstormJewellery X
Brilliant ! Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Love the earrings today Karen @karenscraftybitz fab colour!
Here’s mine today,

Have a good day xx

6 Likes

Yet another relist, sorry, but I’m nearly tearing my hair out today. Actually, been an awful morning. My poor dog. We can no longer put off the inevitable. His kidneys are getting worse, and he can barely get up or down the back steps now. Had to phone the vet and couldn’t hold back the tears. If I don’t post, or am not on here tomorrow, you will know why. I have done this so many times with much loved pets since a child, but it is never easy. My heart is heavy. I feel like a a traitor, but he is suffering…Sorry for being such a downer here, but that’s life, some days are up, and some are down.

6 Likes

Colleen, whereabouts are you based?? love your earrrings especially. Reminds me of the hippy kind of stuff I bought in the craft markets in Chile. Earthy, vintage, love it. x

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone a new listing today

3 Likes

a relist from me today

4 Likes

Curtains up (but not shortened!) and furniture rearranged. Feel as if I’m living in a new house! No crafting done so I’m relisting this charoite necklace set. Off for a drink with friends and a curry tonight.

6 Likes

Thinking of you Judith @judithlogan, it’s the most dreadful decision to have to make x

1 Like

Aw thanks Judith, big hugs in regards your dog, never easy! I’m not far from you, was in Kilrea but recently moved out to Aghadowey! xx

1 Like

Patricia @silverbirchstudio, not sure your item is listed properly, I get an error when I click on your link! X

1 Like

Me too Natalie, just tried!

So sorry to hear of your poorly dog Judith, @JudithLogan, it’s always so hard! X

1 Like

Hi everyone

5 Likes

What a sad day for you . Take care
Caroline

2 Likes