Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

(Maureen Brazier) #563

Lovely photos - thanks for those. Pleased to hear its being looked after. Had many happy years working for the old Nantwich Rural District Council at Stapeley - now Stapeley Gardens. Still remeber cycling like mad up to Stapely from Nantwich every morning - always on the last minute and invariably caught at the railway crossing in London Road while a train went through Happy Days.

(Natalie Ofkants) #564

Good morning everyone, my item for today is a pretty necklace made from vintage handmade mosaic glass beads.

Natalie x

(Maxine Veronica) #565

So sorry to hear about your pet, sending much love and hugs to you Judith.

(Maxine Veronica) #566

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda @teabreaks and for you too Roz @OrchardFelts even if we can’t add them to the tally :dancer:

Well yesterday went really well the room looked fabulous and pretty much all went to plan, we had a few no shows on the presenters so had to do a bit of jigging and the presenter went a bit rogue and off script and there were no Oscars moments the right winners were all called out so all in all a lovely afternoon, went to daughters then for dinner. Looking forward to a whole weekend of making, I just got a new stock of beads opals, rubies, emeralds, sapphires and raw diamonds! can’t wait to have a play with them :gem:

(Roz) #567

Another day of waiting in for a delivery - new bath this time. Cant wait till its all fitted and done. I only have a shower at the moment and really miss my baths :slight_smile:

Still battling with student finance - sent them the info they needed on 9th Sept - signed for delivery. It was signed as received on the 11th and yet when I phoned them yesterday for a progress report they say it wasn’t received until the 22nd and I will now have to wait until 24th Oct before it is actioned. Maybe my daughter will get her grant sometime before she leaves Uni in 3 years time!

A new listing from me - made with a bit of nuno felt I had left over from another project.

(Sally Lucas) #568

Morning all, my shop is open after taking the month of September off, it was wonderful. Lots of orders from the other side but struggling to put any energy into Folksy when there are so few sales. Still, I’m going to do my Christmas shopping here.

(Brenda Cumming) #569

good morning…quite dark and wet here today…need all the lights on for painting…
Hope everyone is well.
Today I have a winter aceo (miniature painting)

(carolinefrodsham) #570

Relisting these today . The weather atrocious and struggling with the internet , taking minutes just to flick from one page to another! Astounding broadband speeds here of upto 0.08 mbps ! (not always that bad but never seem to reach even 2Mbps anymore) Hope you all have a good day. Thinking of you Judith as I look at my dog…and dreading that day.

(Louise) #571

Morning everyone

Today my oldest turns 13, 13! Thankfully she woke up her usual self and not some stroppy so and so :joy:

My listing today is a jar candle, I think Im going to just for for a plus account and get everything listed at once, it’s going to cost just as much to get what I have listed anyway lol

I’m also going to change my logo a wee bit to cut back on printing costs, going for while and gold I think

(Thatenamelguy) #572

AWOL yesterday - caught up to here now and dealt with expired listings. Still furiously trying to get ahead with production but sometime today I’ll have to call a hlt; craft fair at Goathland (North York Roors Railway’s ‘Railway in Wartime’ weekend) and my daughter’s contact with her children on Sunday. Watch this space :grinning:
Today’s relist

( Valerie Dockerty) #573

A new listing today
Off to my daughters today as it is my grandsons 6th birthday so will be back to love and pin later

(PollysWares138) #574

Morning All off out very soon visiting a friend who is not very well at the moment.

Todays listing is a lovely pair of swarovski crystal cufflinks.

(Karen Ellam) #575

A dull & dreary day here today… we too have the lights on.

Karen x

(Kennelcraft) #576

(Sue) #577

Morning all, sorry to hear about your dog Judith @JudithLogan sending you love and hugs.
Well, I finally managed to sign up to stripe last night. On about my 3rd attempt over 3 days! I don’t know why I found it difficult. Let’s hope it improves sales for all of us, I have to say, I prefer paypal, I use it when I can to pay on the internet.
Today’s listing

Oooh, nearly forgot, two sales to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

(Sue Beacham) #578

Good Morning, today a new listing, an original painting of a vintage art deco lady

have a great day

(Barbara Byrom) #579

Pink and gold look really good together.

(Jayne) #580

Judith @JudithLogan - So sorry to hear about your dog, it always breaks my heart whenever we have to make that decision, sending hugs xx

Congratulations to everyone who has had sales, happy dancing for you all!

Here’s mine for today, some more trees:

All caught up to here,

Jayne xx

(MadeintheTemple) #581

Since my husband retired he has taken to cooking lunch once a week. Just been presented with the fluffiest mash potato ever with beef pie and puff pastry. Wish he would cook more often.
Hot off the press, a new pattern and purse.

(Maureen Brazier) #582