Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hello, all liked and pinned to here. Going away next week, so trying to decide what to do with my shop. I left it open last time and put an announcement, and extended post times. I feel like I need a proper break this time though!

A new dragon today:

4 Likes

Good afternoon all,

Something for the stitchers among us…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone - dashing in before I get dinner on. Embroidered lovebirds for me today on a cushion in shades of grey and cream. Those stones are a gorgeous colour Sash @SashaGarrett

3 Likes

Here’s today’s item -

2 Likes

Evening all, what a miserable day it’s been today!
Today’s listing

3 Likes

Maureen @sewflair how’s the ankle? When I disappeared I think you were struggling to follow Dr’s orders and stay off it, is it all better now?

2 Likes

Hi Sasha - almost OK now thank - You can’t keep me down for long. Certainly knew about it though.

5 Likes

I haven’t listed anything today . Finding it hard to keep up ! Was hoping to get loads done tomorrow -my day off-but it’s already getting filled with demands …
On a positive note I had a sale today WOOHOOO . That’s 3 in total this month @paperchainsandbeads and got something in the handmade gift guide. Thank you to whoever made that happen .
Have a good evening everyone…V dreary here:(
Caroline

9 Likes

Evening, yay happy dancing for your sale Caroline :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s amazing how happy a sale makes me! If I can get one more -to 75- by the end of the month , I will be very very happy:)

8 Likes

Was on earlier to love and pin and tweet. back now with a relisting

2 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

I think that I am FINALLY on top of the making part of the Christmas orders…been making non-stop for about 6 weeks! I am looking forward to getting stuck into a bag of stoneware clay that has been sat here teasing me for 2 weeks. I may even get some throwing done over the Weekend! (Or I may have to clean the house from top to bottom as Mr DP’s long lost Brother is coming down for a visit on Monday and I guess we may have to invite him to our house!! He is here to see his Dad and his Sister too, so he may not have time to come back here)

Just a re-list from me again today:

ETA: 1 sale for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads - it was from a couple of days ago but I forgot to put it on here x

8 Likes

I’ve finally listed something new… :wink:

I did start the afternoon with good intentions. I had plans to list lots of new goodies and finish off some jewellery pieces…
I ended up getting distracted by a certain doggy called Jasper. He kept bringing me his ball and dropping it at my feet… oh and those big hazel eyes win me over every time.
I think we ended up playing with every toy in his box… he’s fast asleep now.
There’s always tomorrow :blush:

Karen x

7 Likes

Hi all, this today

2 Likes

All faved to here,

Here’s today’s listing

3 Likes

Good evening,

No listing from me today as I had a very busy day and tomorrow I am going away for a week, so I will catch up with your listings as much as I can. I am hoping to be back in a week.

Have a nice weekend and half term.

Teodora x

5 Likes

Evening all.
Great swag Sasha @SashaGarrett look forward to seeing what you make with them.
Happy holidays to those off on travels.
Louise @Tealiteful have you seen the photos of the etched glass on the Dartington crystal site, they stand the glass on a dark background paper and curve it seamlessly up behind, might be an idea you could play with.

4 Likes

Just had a look through the latest Folksy favourites - well done to all the folksy365 members featured - I spotted lots of the beautiful things from our group. Hope it leads to lots of sales.

3 Likes

Oh Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I’ll need to have a look at that. Thanks so much

1 Like