Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Popping in my listing before going to sleep.
Crocheted Santa hat scarf, crocheted to your size specifications.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Here is my item for today

2 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Sarah :dancer:

Got an early start today for an 8am meeting but hoping to have an early finish today. I have a book commission to finish over the weekend and some earrings to make for step mum and just found out we have the baby next weekend so better do a quick stock take this afternoon and see if I can get organised to sorting listings for the next 2 weeks as not much making time and I used a lot of stock that was ready to load shops over tā€™other side using my free listings :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

morning all ā€¦a little bit nicer outside todayā€¦the trees are looking bare nowā€¦more storms are comingā€¦
Today I have another aceo miniature painting
https://folksy.com/items/7062068-fantasy-castles-aceo-art-painting-ref-F214-

2 Likes

Good morning - running a bit late today! Off to a second hand furniture shop today to see if I can find a cupboard suitable for my new bathroom. Fortunately I only have a very small car otherwise Iā€™m sure I would come back with all sorts - Iā€™m a sucker for a good bit of old fashioned furniture!

My listing for today - a slight variation on a theme!

5 Likes

Morning everyone

3 Likes

Good Morning Everyone x

3 Likes

Morning everyone

Hopefully got a few more glasses to list today too

1 Like

Morning all,
I had my 1st sale in one of my etsy shops yesterday, 3 items in fact. I have spent hours and hours stocking two shops up over there. So itā€™s nice to have some return for my time. But now, they are hanging onto my money as Iā€™m a new business! I think that is a bit extreme, anyway, I shall concentrate on my Folksy shop as I love it here. At least I get views here, whereas over there, barely nothing! And the views may all come from you lovely lot here on the forums, but I donā€™t mind thatā€¦
Todayā€™s listing

5 Likes

finally got away from designing and writing up patterns to bring you a new listing

2 Likes

you should do well on etsy x

1 Like

Just popping in with a relist today - the days this week seem to have disappeared and I am still chasing my tail. Daughter just telephoned to say she will be over this afternoon so that will be nice. Have pinned and loved and will be back later.

2 Likes
1 Like

Pulling my hair out here ā€¦
Applied for student finance really early to make sure it came through on time - after continuous requests for information regarding identity and income, each time having to wait 1month processing time before being told they needed something else, I finally got an email today to say they are not reviewing my details as my daughter is already receiving the maximum loan. Great but sheā€™s not - she has only been awarded the minimum. Spent 5 hours phoning them today only to be asked to send in more information with another estimated processing time of 1 month before I hear if its been approved. Apparently HMRC is saying I earned Ā£6K more than it says I did on my tax bill - how does that work? Annoyingly even if I did earn the extra she would still be entitled to the full amount but they wonā€™t give it to her until its sorted.

Rant over - had to let off steam somewhere!

Roz, what a complete nightmare, one you could really do without. My daughter wonders if she should have had a London weighting added to her student finance, as she will be there for at least 6 months, I dont think she can be bothered to go through the stress either. She is still paying university fees, despite being out on placement! Shes going to owe so much at the end of 5 years training already. On the bright side, she loves her new placement too.
Anyway, I hope youā€™re feeling better for having a rant, and believe me, weā€™re behind you all the way. Can you imagine though, if you didnā€™t have the means to help her out in the meantime? Letā€™s hope they sort her out soon x :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Afternoon

Just popping quickly in, dry today, thinking of you Roz @OrchardFelts, bet youā€™ve counted to 100 nd back!!! grrrr

Here is a relist

Carolxx

3 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts - has your daughter looked into whether or not her university has a hardship fund? Iā€™m fairly certain mine did for this very reason as it is difficult if money doesnā€™t come through in time.

1 Like

Hi everyone . I am relisting this today as the new earrings I wanted to put here were sold before I got chance .
Yes I am in a very chirpy mood as I had 7 sales last night , including my first abroad to Australia!!! @paperchainsandbeads Unbelievable. Desperate to get to my making table but had visitors here all day , so I havenā€™t had a chance yet. Will make the most of selling joy :grinning:
Have a good evening and great weekend all.

12 Likes

Late again, another overcast day. The photo includes my fat little fingers, the very same ones that created this miniature pot! Unfortunately beautiful young hands were unavailable today.

Roz, @OrchardFelts what a mess, hope you get sorted soon.
Caroline @carolinefrodsham congratulations on all those sales :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks Sasha @SashaGarrett - fortunately my daughter has received a bursary from the Uni and they have deferred her rent for a while so we should be OK. Think by the time its sorted I will have spent her grant in telephone bills - today I had to ring 5 times and my daughter rang twice, each time was at least 20 mins waiting just to talk to a human being.