Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Late on here today. I’ve been on a shopping trip. Quite successful - I bought some new cushions, socks and birthday presents. I have made something but it’s too late for photos so will have to wait. A relist for now. This colourful necklace is actually part of a set with matching bracelet and earrings. They are listed separately but I will issue a 10% refund if you buy two or more. Back later.

1 Like

thanks Martin

1 Like

Hi all,

Here is my offering for today. A relist I’m afraid…

Jeanie x

1 Like

How annoying for you . It’s so stressful/draining talking to these organisations . You might have the energy for another rant at them on Monday. You have to keep pestering, unfortunately ,until you talk to someone sensible. Have a good weekend in the meantime.
Caroline

1 Like

Evening all,wet and windy here again this evening.

Congrats @carolinefrodsham l spotted your earrings in the newsletter email, that often brings in a flurry of sales for the shops featured.

How frustrating Roz @OrchardFelts, they probably hope people will give up, enjoy destressing In your new tub.

I am happy dancing as I had a big sale on the other side today, bit quiet here though.

2 Likes

Evening all, very chilly this evening. Here’s mine for today…

2 Likes

Here a couple of my new listings today x
https://folksy.com/items/7062279-Beige-coin-purse-with-dog-pattern

1 Like

Gorgeous colours in this thick warm scarf!

1 Like

Another relist for me today. Been getting ready for a local craft fair tomorrow, it’s been a good one in the past so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good luck for tomorrow Mel @aquilacrafts

Today was devoted to grandson Ethan who will be 2 next week. Utterly charming; great help cutting up sticks in the garden to fill our green bin. First time we’ve had him alone for any length of time. However, many other plans were jettisoned. Relisting

3 Likes

Can you please add a sale for me Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Grrrr! Been trying to relist all day but it won’t let me for some random reason, emailed support and so far nothing from them which probably means won’t be able to do anything until Monday at this rate unless a good old switch off and switch back on again solves the problem. Also can’t view any of the secondary photos on listings but favouriting and pining still working.

Just popped a spooky hanging decoration into my shop.

Natalie x

1 Like

Good morning wow well done on your sales Caroline extra happy dance for you :dancing_women: . Happy dance too for you Valerie :dancer:

Blimy it’s windy again and wet here today, got all the family over later this afternoon, so hoping to get a bit done this morning before they start to arrive later on :slight_smile: Hope you manage to sort things out soon Roz @OrchardFelts and you too Sasha @SashaGarrett. Had some problems here myself my main e-mail seems to have been ‘deleted’ by BT so have spent all yesterday afternoon trying to sort, no luck yet so have been going through and changing my e-mal address over on everything so time consuming!

3 Likes

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this Elephant Credit Card Sized Purse . . .

1 Like

Thanks Deborah

morning all…a bit windy out there today…hope you all have a good day…
Another aceo from me today

1 Like

That doesn’t sound good Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - hope you havent missed anything important.

Happy dancing here but sadly not on Folksy but a lady from New Zealand who bought 2 scarves on the other side last week just ordered 2 more :slight_smile:

My listing for today

5 Likes

Good morning everyone a new listing today

1 Like