Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hi all, these today

1 Like

A new pendant today.

3 Likes

Rushing round trying to get ready for a three day craft fair at Goathland starting tomorrow. From todayā€™s relistings

2 Likes

Great . I will go and look
Caroline

Afternoon

Yes Brian has arrived here today too, very windy but mainly dry and not too cold either!!!

Well done on the sales.

Here is my new one for today, am hoping to get photos done of Christmas stock, I have been busy making.

Enjoy your weekends

Carol xx

2 Likes

Itā€™s lovely and you have a fabulous bowl on the front of luxury gifts . :smiley:

1 Like

Hope you are feeling better soon . I have just seen some of your lovely tree decorations on the front page of the gift guides . :smiley:

ā€™Quickā€™ errands for children take so long especially in storm Brian ! which isnā€™t that awful ā€¦thank goodness.I suppose its because town is 30 miles away and have to make the most of it. I am listing Christmassy earrings . I was going to wait till the beginning of November but it all seems to be kicking off already . Enjoy your evening all tucked up I hope.

4 Likes

Afternoon all, hope weather is not too bad for you all. Hereā€™s mine for today for all the cat lovers out there! :smile:

4 Likes

faved to here x

3 Likes

Phew, just managed to avoid disaster! I had forgotten to take down all of the wax melts that are out of stock from my shops (they take 2 weeks to cure so would have had one very upset customer) been busy restocking today but all those scents have gone to my head so I think itā€™s glass etching for tonight :joy:

Loved to here

6 Likes

Havenā€™t posted for a couple of days due to doing a big purse demo for Sew Saturday. Cannot believe how few people know about Folksy so I have been flying the flag for us. Liked you all to date and will start posting again on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

10 Likes

evening everyone, here is my new listing
https://folksy.com/items/7062631-birds-and-flowers-tissue-holder-with-tissues

1 Like

Evening

Just caught up from sunny Spain. Hope Storm Brian hasnā€™t caused you too much trouble.

Adding a re-list

6 Likes

Evening all,
Brian is still going strong here, very wet and gusty. Lucky you in sunshine Sue @BeadstormJewellery

My husband bought a gift from a shop on Folksy a couple of weeks ago and it finally arrived today ā€¦shipped from Australia! In their Etsy shop it clearly says they are in Perth, here obviously they have lied. Now reported, so will see how long it takes for Folksy to remove them.

5 Likes

Iā€™m off very early tomorrow morning to visit my youngest in Sheffield, then across to Leeds to the eldest to stay the night and drive her back down on Monday to stay with me for a few days stopping briefly on route to visit her father so I am popping in with my listing for tomorrow now as I probably wonā€™t get time tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Robin card ans coaster set

2 Likes

Morning all,
Cold, wet and miserable outside today, definitely an inside keep warm day for meā€¦ and my silk scarves are coming in useful again to keep me warm, especially as i had my haircut short the other day And Iā€™m really feeling the cold!
Todayā€™s listing

Have a nice time with your children Roz @OrchardFelts
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery thatā€™s awful, trying to support little shops on Folksy, to then discover your not! I hope folksy sit up and take notice.
Sue @BeadstormJewellery lucky you, have a nice time. I think the weather is really good over there at the moment, Iā€™m so jealousā€¦

4 Likes