Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Cosy warmth in soft pink mohair!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery x

Just a re-list from me again today

6 Likes

Afternoon everyone - sorry to have been missing yesterday but been taken up with visitors and we have been clearing the greenhouse of the last tomatoes and preparing it to start putting some plants under cover. Brian has been a bit brisk but not as bad as some of you have had it and it has stayed dry. Just reduced these Halloween Gift Bags - just right for sweets and chocs etc. and made some more little Christmas stockings. Need to be finishing off the quilt I am making but time has run away with me and I haven’t had much crafting time. Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - congrats on the anniversary - hope you have had a nice day. @LilyLilyHandmade - love your little cat keyring - Love your miniature paintings Brenda @GweddusArt

3 Likes

Good afternoon all,

At last I have a sale to report! Can you please add it to the tally for me Max @paperchainsandbeads. My only one this month…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary Deborah! My OH has never shown much inclination to cook but he’s a real star at clearing up afterwards!

1 Like

Evening all

3 Likes

Quiet day for enamels at today’s fair; no doubt not helped by my absence ferrying daughter and grandchildren about. However Joss, my wife had a good day with fabrics.Daughter #2 invited us to join her family at Indian buffet as we drove home; very nice evening.
Picked out from today’s relists:

3 Likes

Staying with my Mum-in-law in Hampshire for a couple of days so nothing new to show you today or tomorrow, just relists. Today is the birthday of my eldest son so spent a happy half hour on Skype to California, chatting to him and watching the twins playing in the park. Weather looks nice there now that the wildfires are over.

3 Likes

Wow! That was a busy weekend. This is the first time I’ve been able to get on folksy.
All caught to here now
Here’s today’s listing

2 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads Hi just to let you know, I have had a sale this evening :grinning:

6 Likes

Here is my new listing today

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t made it with a listing over the weekend but all loved and pinned to here. Finished a new bag this afternoon but it was too late to photograph it so I’ll get it listed tomorrow

Hi Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, could you add one on the tally for me please :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Jeanie, Claire and @LilyLilyHandmade.

Hope today is better Francis @thatenamelguy. Skype is fab isn’t it Patricia @silverbirchstudio great way to keep in touch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning All, hope you all survived Brian - wild and windy here but fences still standing :slight_smile:

open heart 1

3 Likes

Morning everyone, another glass today. Off later to buy some black velvety material to see if I can get better results with that for photos. Was hoping that if i looks like the glasses were in a home setting they would be more attractive…

1 Like

Good morning all. Having a bit of a lie in at my daughters - there is no point in trying to get her moving early!

Long journey yesterday - left home at 6am and had an easy drive until I got to within about 20miles at which point I hit a diversion - followed signs and ended up going in a massive circle back to the beginning of the diversion! Took forever to find my way out but got there eventually, about 11am, and had a lovely day with both daughters as the eldest came over to Sheffield to see her sister so that was lovely. Now for a 6hr drive south …

Louise @Tealiteful - just wondering if the etched design would show up better if you put something inside the glass, a piece of plain paper or fabric - just to show the detail and then leave the picture of the whole thing as it is. No idea if this would work but might be worth a try!

My listing for today

5 Likes

Popping in to say ‘good morning,’ quick catch up then shop back in holiday mode and off to Goathland.
Relisted

2 Likes

Thanks Roz, these are my attempts so far

If I could upload videos to my listings of them all lit up then there would be no issues :joy:

1 Like

morning all…belated wishes Deborah…
Today I have another aceo miniature painting
https://folksy.com/items/7063229-art-painting-miniature-aceo-ref-F217-

2 Likes