Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

That’s looking good now and with black under the jar it should be lovely. Great.

2 Likes

Evening (again)

3 Likes

I have made another pair of these while Autumn is still with us .The internet here is driving me insane …a good 20 minutes waiting for my email page to load up .just to write a quick message .
I hope you all have a good evening.

2 Likes

Evening all.

4 Likes

Good Evening :slight_smile:

I’ve got 5 sales to report Max @paperchainsandbeads - I haven’t added them on for a few days!
Thanks for buying the hare, Mel @aquilacrafts x

Today’s item is a red folk art apple decoration

8 Likes

Something Christmassy today

1 Like

Happy dancing can you add 3 sales for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

7 Likes

Hello all,

Doing a happy little dance, not because of a sale but because my pumpkin earrings have made it into the Halloween gift guide! :grin:

A relist from me today:

Jayne xx

7 Likes

Hi, bit late tonight. Here are a couple of my new listings for today

https://folksy.com/items/7063196-Coin-purse-in-pink-with-flowers-lined-in-blue-gift-

1 Like

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Valerie and Sarah and there was one for me too so an extra wiggle :dancer:

Sounds like you had a lovely time Roz, and I hope you are not exhausted after your 6 hour drive. Sasha @SashaGarrett I had terrible problems with firefox the past few days as well seems it was running too slow and ‘hanging’ after the last update, but it didnt affect all sites just some facebook was dreadful and folksy really slow but otehrs were fine, I did a ‘refresh’ and hubby reloaded it’s even faster now than it was before so maybe worth a try.

Pics look great now Louise @Tealiteful. hope you enjoyed the show Patricia @silverbirchstudio

4 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads Please add 2 to my tally - I sold two kitchen pads yesterday!

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this Aliens Kindle Case . . .

5 Likes

Uninstall, reinstall and a refresh later I’ve lost all the things that were pinned to the top of fire fox (didn’t use half of them anyway as they seemed to come pre pinned) but folksy now works woohoo! Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery

4 Likes

Morning all, listing that stag glass today

2 Likes

Re listed a set of note cards

3 Likes

A relist for me today.

3 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

It’s a green apple from me today:

5 Likes

Morning all, still chasing that sales fairy, heres hoping she will be busy soon! Going to pop some more items in the shop and maybe try some of my sterling earrings too. Mine for today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

2 Likes

Morning

Well done on all the sales, good to hear

Bit damp looking today but a good day to look forward to, visiting a friend very soon this morning and my son coming over this afternoon, not seen him for a fortnight whilst he has been working in the Philippines and Burma!!! So lots to catch up on. :smile:

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

5 Likes
2 Likes