Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Thread - May 2022

welcome back @TheBeadHare …I am on a laptop, so not sure if it is different or not.
I post the URL from my item and THEN post the picture directly from my laptop…x

10 Likes

Morning all,
Have a good weekend everyone (weather permitting…)
Just listed -

23 Likes

Good morning all

An afternoon of gardening planned for me… back lawn and then more pruning, the trees at the back of us are really starting to overhang so I have one of those pole-pruners and keep it trimmed back as far as I can reach

Here’s mine for today

23 Likes

Happy Saturday everyone! Just going to leave my listing here before I forget, and pop back later to catch up on news and loving!

22 Likes

It depends on your device. I do it on my MacBook by right clicking the picture and ‘copy image address’ this is not a link though so I have to combine with what you already did.

11 Likes

here’s my tutorial for creating a large clickable picture - not sure if it’s still up to date for all devices though:

11 Likes

Afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

I’m a bit behind with loving yesterday’s items but will catch up thoughout the day.

6 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is this purple flower:

24 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks, Your lovely card (+freebie!) arrived today. Thank you so much! X
All loved to here. In a rush, as we’re going to County Durham to visit my sister in hospital - she’s had a massive stroke.
Tractor for a wee one

21 Likes

Someone from here told me about BeFunky - I hadn’t done one before and the thought of messing around for hours put me off but it was soooo easy. Think it only gives you up to 9 boxes in the grid for free but it does the job. I’m just using it on my laptop so haven’t tried using it on any other device. Good luck :grinning:

11 Likes

one more sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery total now 84…thanksx

12 Likes

That’s good to know, I’ll have a look see! Need to do more marketing overall.

8 Likes

Really sorry to hear that and hope they are able to do something for her. Look after yourselves.

9 Likes

as my earlier one sold so quickly, here is another similar one

22 Likes

I avoided it for years and then when I finally had a go was stunned at how easy it was :rofl: I haven’t tried doing anything fancy, I just saved Folksy images from the ‘logos and graphics’ section under ‘improve your shop’ and then save the product images I wanted from Folksy into a folder by right clicking on them. Then is just a case of selecting ‘create collage’ on BeFunky and takes minutes from there. Is a good way to showcase your work.

9 Likes

Yeah just knocked this together in seconds and it’s nice to have something I can use on the PC as this is where all my stock images are!

20 Likes

So sorry about your sister Joss @XStitcherJoss here’s hoping she can recover well, they are scary things but not always as bad as they first seem hugs :hugs:

22 Likes

Your blue tit earrings are adorable :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Sorry to hear this Joss, hope she makes a good recovery x

10 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Sunny and breezy here, yesterday was our day for all the wet stuff.

7426959-Baby-pram-blanket-hand-knitted-in-pinks-and-white-Chevron-Afghan-pram-cover-0

21 Likes

Thank you @MyosotisJewellery - lovely board :slight_smile:

10 Likes