Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Club August 2020

Thanks Helen, I’ve issued a refund for you… I’ve never known how to do that before! I’ll post it to you on Monday :grin:
Another sale to add to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I noticed that too, but didn’t dare alter it in case there was a reason :rofl:

17 Likes

Awww Sue, you’re a star. Thank you so much :hugs: That’s very kind of you seeing as it was my mistake. I’m really looking forward to receiving it - I’ve coveted one for ages. I think I might treat myself to some shiny new needles to go inside it too as mine are getting a bit tarnished now.

15 Likes

Morning all, grey and drizzling here in Devon.

Good to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts love the card.
Welcome to new comers.
Fingers crossed for a sales filled month.

I don’t seem to be able to add big pictures anymore :weary:

24 Likes

Morning everyone, lazy start to the day/month here. I have some Ebay stuff to ship (non craft related), been helping my Mum clear out as well as shifting some stuff here too, quite cathartic!

Great to join in again but I’m not sure how many new things I’ll have to list this month, I have also had to hide a few items as taking part in an online market next weekend, format is that we preselect what we want to sell and promote it in the weeks leading up to the event. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Welcome @HandknitBySam, hopefully you see some success from joining this motley crew!

Today is a relist of a previously unshared item - please don’t hate me for the C word!!!

23 Likes

Good morning everyone, I finally listed these earrings last night after picking the photos I wanted to use for these new earrings. Fingers crossed we’ll all be successful with sales this month.

https://folksy.com/items/7527566-Two-Tone-Sterling-Silver-Earrings-

22 Likes

Hello everyone, good Saturday morning (yep I’m still on time for this) and good first of August! :blush:

As I said before, I won’t be able to list a lot, but since I’ve listed a new item this morning, I thought Why not posting it here?

I’ve also just received some white dog bandanas, ready for me to be painted… so I’ll be able to list a bit more this month. But that’s for another day!

My new listing for today is this cute baby bodysuit. The bodysuit is from H&M, the design is mine: I’ve painted the baby giraffe, the wording and the hearts.

Hope you’ll have a lovely weekend! :two_hearts:

23 Likes

Back again to report a sale Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - a good start to the month :slight_smile:
I’m so used to just scrolling through reading through everyones news when I wasn’t taking part that I am forgetting to love and pin etc - think I have done them all now but apologies if I have missed anyone.

Caroline @Fabisha - your lovely earrings are showing as unavailable, are they sold already or still in drafts?

18 Likes

Morning all again, I’m back with Oswestry Jewels.

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts , you all make me feel so lazy with all of the things that you all do how do you fit it all in?

That was a quick sale Caroline @Fabisha well done they are lovely earrings.

Today I have a pretty jasper heart pendant on a goldstone and obsidian beaded necklace

I’ve taken the liberty of copying you Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and that toddler’s dress is lovely yet again.

This month’s pinterest board is

21 Likes

Hi Pauline @OswestryJewels, thank you but no I haven’t sold them yet. I was just wishing everyone well with sales for this month.

I would of been very happy to have sold them that quickly and would of had a happy dance lol

14 Likes

Hi Roz @OrchardFelts, I forgot to press the all important “list item” button, all done now :smiley:

13 Likes

Morning everything loved and pinned to here. How is it August already!

Thanks for taking the helm this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts, and welcome Sam @HandknitBySam.

22 Likes

Hi Everyone
I went a bit quiet in July as I needed a bit of downtime, although I had a couple of sales and a custom order so that was a great boost. Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going. Roz @OrchardFelts glad the house move has go well in these strange times. Lynn @erkinwald good to hear hubby is making progress and Sue @SueTrevor good that you are on the mend too. Brenda and Marjan, lovely art work as usual. @OswestryJewels I am still trying to get my head around the collage thing. Jen @JenStarKnits I am also embracing the C word. Welcome Sam @HandknitBySam

Apologies, I have opened a Christmas section in my shop and will be filling it with some new things and some relists. Today I am starting low key with a relist of my little felt robins. Robins are here all year round, so perhaps I can get away with it for now.

24 Likes

That’s a shame Caroline @Fabisha I’ve now faved etc for CfTT and will be back later to do the same for Oswestry Jewels.

My pinterest board for this month is

18 Likes

I know Pauline @CreationsforTinyTots that would of been a fabulous boost to of got a sale that quickly.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

12 Likes

ha ha well done Chris @ChrisStoneArtist what is a few days amongst friends…lol

13 Likes

Hello everyone, my first time with joining this thread. Hope everyone is keeping safe. We are just inside an area next to a lockdown borough so a bit scary.
My listing is for a cute cardigan in blue speckled yarn, for 3-6 months old. http://folksy.com/items/7525398-Blue-Multicoloured-Fleck-Baby-Cardigan-3-6-months-

22 Likes

welcome Janine @ScrumptiousSocks x

13 Likes

Oops! Thank you Chris, did say at the top of the thread I was sleepy, lol!

Natalie x

12 Likes

Well done Sue @SueTrevor on another sale and Roz @OrchardFelts on your sale! Happy dancing for you both!

Welcome @ScrumptiousSocks to the thread too!

Natalie x

14 Likes

Welcome to Sam @HandknitBySam and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and to Max @MaxPringJewellery and also to Sue @SueTrevor - it’s going to be hard to resist a purchase with a 15% discount! I love your painting Marjan @Marjansart - a lot of us are lloking like those ladies these days!
Just another bracelet from me today.

22 Likes