Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Evening all . Sun came out eventually :sun_with_face: Glad your first day went well Carol @Knittingtopia Hope you build up nice bonds with the kids.
Made these earrings ages ago in my ‘pod’ phase! Just rephotographed them.
Hope all well everywhere.

3 Likes

Evening folks.
Feeling lots better today, thanks all :slight_smile: actually left the house. Mowed mums lawn, did some food shopping and washed the van. Of course I’m bright red now as sun hates me, haha.

Love those earrings @carolinefrodsham

Glad you had a fab first day @Knittingtopia

Hope your son had a good day @DeborahJonesJewellery

A new sea dragon from me, as the other swam elsewhere!

Liked and pinned all to here x

6 Likes
2 Likes

This was my favourite bag until this week :wink:

Glad you are feeling better @SarahDesignsUK sounded horrible!!
Congratulaions Sarah @thedotterypotter It isn’t ideal, but my S-I-L speaks to her daughter and grandchildren every day on Skype, they are in USA, you may get some fabulous holiday time too!!
Mine today

5 Likes

Evening

Glad your son enjoyed his special birthday Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Glad the new job’s got off to a good start Carol @Knittingtopia

A bangle from me today

5 Likes

Evening all,

Some sparkly frogs from me today:

Off to catch up on loving and pinning now,

Jayne x

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, despite being absolutely shattered when I went to bed yesterday at 10pm I was wide awake at 4am! it’s going to be a long day, thank goodness it’s Friday!

8 Likes

Good morning. Another lovely day forecast, think I had better stay out of the sun or cover up as I am looking decidedly pink after the last 2 days in the garden! My niece is arriving home tonight along with 8 friends for the weekend (they are going to a wedding tomorrow), so my sister and my nephew are moving in with me for the weekend to avoid the mayhem!

Todays listing is another brooch but a different style

7 Likes

Good morning. Another start to a beautiful day here.
I’ll have a bit more time today. Yesterday we had a meeting at the school - all basic stuff on how to deal with special needs children when they’re acting up. Then my new boss took us all the the pub for lunch till we had to go back and get the kids in the afternoon which was nice and I had such a laugh with my new colleagues. I knew a lot of them anyway from working at the same school. But today I will be home between the school runs, which is when I do my housework :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Morning all, looks like it could be another bright one here if the mist burns off.

5 Likes

Showing you another miniature water colour pendant… Poppies

4 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about your awful experience Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, glad you are feeling better now x

Love your cards today Max @MaxPringJewellery

My listing today is another small owl

9 Likes

I did a 2nd much more successful firing yesterday, despite turning my kiln up an hour too early at one stage. Not everything is perfect, but that is life!
Today’s listing, fresh from the kiln again

11 Likes

A set of Yuzen ( Japanese screenprinted paper ) magnets today …

4 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone some more heart earrings today

7 Likes

good afternoon…another beautiful sunny day here in South Wales…I hope everyone is enjoying the sun and crafting outside if that is possible.
Today, I have another baby matinee coat.
https://folksy.com/items/7128549-white-pink-crochet-matinee-coat-ref-F374-

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I may be a bit quiet on here for a while, but will still try to list daily. Last night we had some shocking news, my brother in law died suddenly last night, my poor sister found him, it’s just so unexpected and awful. We are all in a state of shock and limbo. Just waiting to hear back from the cononer at the moment.

My item is a crash agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, what a shock :frowning:
Thinking about you and your family @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

I’ve liked and pinned to here, but my internet had been cut off :frowning: so might struggle this week end. I’m glad we’re changing provider as the current one is shocking.

7 Likes