Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

What a terrible shock for you all Natalie, my thoughts are with you and your family.

1 Like

So sorry to hear your sad news @NOfkantsCurios .What a shock. Take some time out.

My listing seems rather trivial after that, but I wanted to let you know that Iā€™m shutting up shop for a couple of days for an event, but will be open again ASAP.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this Natalie, what an awful shock for you all.

1 Like

Hello Natalie
Sorry to hear your sad news, our thoughts are with you.
Best Wishes Julie&Adrian

Hello All
Another Rainbow Diary card, out cycling together.
Julie&Adrian

5 Likes

Hello,
What a beautiful day itā€™s been here. Had lunch with a colleague I havenā€™t seen for 17 years, itā€™s funny how you can pick up so easily as if it were just yesterday. I guess FB helps in that regard!

Sweet earrings @jenniesgems
I love your ceramics @MartinShackletonCeramics

Hereā€™s mine for today.
IMG_4337

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios So shocking for you all, especially your poor sister . Do take care .

4 Likes

Evening, all loved to here. Such a shock for you all Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, thoughts are with you.

Another purse from me

7 Likes

Good evening, oh my goodness Natalie @NOfkantsCurios terrible shock for you, I am so sorry for your loss, take care and you know where we are if you need to talk lovely xx

4 Likes

Natalie, @NOfkantsCurios my thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. Take care

Todayā€™s listing is something completely and utterly different from me! I do enjoy quilting, just ordinary quilting, not the style I have developed over the years.
So, here is a piece of work which took many, many hours, and I thought i might try and sell it, I already have several for me and my children. I donā€™t mind if it doesnā€™t sell though :joy:

11 Likes

Awful news Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - thinking of you and your sister. Take care.

2 Likes

So sorry Natalie @NOfkantsCurios what a dreadful shock, thinking of you and the family x

@SueTrevor your talent just amazes me what a gorgeous quilt!!

A small card today

5 Likes

Thinking of you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and your Family

1 Like

Oh Natalie Iā€™m so sorry to hear this news. How awful for you all. My thoughts are with all of you xx

1 Like

faved to here x

That is such shocking news, Natalie. Thinking of you and your family, especially your poor sister. Xx

1 Like

A new bracelet from me this evening

2 Likes

Sending you and your family healing thoughts Natalieā€¦such a shockā€¦
Have any of you heard of cybersickness?
I think this is what I am suffering from at the moment.
Sounds weird I know but I have been having dizzy spells for a few weeks now.
I know I have fluid behind the ear because I went to see a GP but it wasnā€™t infectedā€¦so it baffled me that it has been going on for so long. Then I heard that some people are affected by scrolling on the pcā€¦and I realised that it was when I was scrolling or there were moving pics on my laptop, I came over dizzy and it reminded me of a few years ago when I had dizzy spells, an ear infection and had been playing games on the game boyā€¦so I did some investigatingā€¦and it is quite a common complaint (made worse by the ear problem)ā€¦SO I am doing my best to come on here to do the favouriting but just doing a few at a time. I am fine online with typing, emails etc, it is when I have fast moving pages or pictures. I didnā€™t realise how common it wasā€¦It is apparently when the eyes are moving to cope with the pictures but the body is stationaryā€¦and it muddles the headā€¦
LOLā€¦that sums me upā€¦
enjoy your weekend everyoneā€¦going offline now while I am not moving.

2 Likes

Evening all

One of my pansies today

3 Likes

Have been off piste for a couple of days while visiting MIL. Got a lot done, including an injection, clearing the garden and getting her phone reconnected. Stopped off en route at RHS Wisley, as we often do, so here are a few pics from the gardens there - stunning whenever you go!

7 Likes