Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Such shocking news Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Thoughts with you and your family x

1 Like

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I’m so sorry to hear of your tragic news. I hope that you get some answers - sending you lots of love xx

Brenda @teabreaks - Thanks so much for the beautiful cardigan and the extra aceo (It’s gorgeous). The little cardigan is even cuter in real life! I’ve never heard of cyber sickness before! You are going to have to get a treadmill and do all your online work whilst jogging! hehe x

4 Likes
2 Likes

Evening all,

Had a lovely day today, we had a surprise afternoon tea for a very good friends special birthday at a local garden centre, there were about 20 of us that went and they even decorated the area for us! We are all meeting up again on Sunday for her actual birthday - but she’s organised that one!

So its just a relist from me:

I’m off to catch up on your news now,

Jayne x

2 Likes

Such terrible news, my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time xxx

1 Like

Thank you Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery

1 Like

Such awful new, lots of love to you xx

1 Like

Good morning, a re-list for today

4 Likes

Awful news Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, really awful. Thinking of you & your family :bouquet:

2 Likes

Morning all, so sorry to hear you sad news Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Today’s listing, a miniature vase

7 Likes

Have been helping kids move house for the last 3 days, ceilidh to travel to & play this afternoon/eve, 2 days next week already consumed with other-than-printmaking stuff…As if my printmaking needs to go any slower!!! snatching times in between to get the next card out…

Re-list: Taurus started yesterday!! So here is StarGazey Taurus :blush:

5 Likes

Good morning all…sending healing to those in need and hope everyone has a good weekend where possible.
Today I have another baby cardigan.
https://folksy.com/items/7128829-Lemon-crocheted-baby-cardigan-0-3-months-ref-F375-

6 Likes

Good morning - another beautiful day here by the looks of it. My nieces friends didn’t arrive until about 10pm last night so it was a very late dinner!

I’ve had these hearts in my shop for a while but they seem to have missed being shared and loved so thought I would share them today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning all
Butterflies today hope you like it.
Another lovely sunny day here
Best Wishes Julie&Adrian

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics - did you manage to save any of your pieces that didn’t fire well?
There’s nothing more disappointing than seeing weeks worth of work ruined.

My listing today is:

10 Likes

Yes Sarah, I fired some again with some new ones, and they are much better, they glow like they should, instead of being sort of dull and muddy. There not all perfect! I shall list them all daily, instead of in one big session. I have quite a few to list.

7 Likes

Ah, that’s good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning Everyone

5 Likes

Morning all, it’s so lovely to have my daughter home, she hasn’t found a new placement yet, we’re enjoying the sunshine, we’ve been for a couple of walks in the countryside and to the pub last night. She wants a new placement as soon as possible so she has a long summer holiday, there will be plenty to occupy her, and tons of reading, but I’m selfishly hoping she will still be here at the end of the month to celebrate her birthday :birthday::cake:
Today’s listing

8 Likes

Hi all!
Sorry I didn’t get here yesterday but I’ve a sale to report for stationery tally please max @MaxPringJewellery X
Still got the run of sunshine in the north east,lovely and warm🤗

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday and manage to enjoy some of the sun
Catch up sometime through the day
Steph X
https://folksy.com/items/6513688-Collage-Design-Birthday-Cards-Pack-of-3-Assorted-Colours-Handmade-Greeting-Cards

5 Likes