Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Good morning everyone. I’ve just completed my tax form and the sun is shining :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Morning all,

Just had my 600th sale in my Et.y shop, doing a happy dance.

15 Likes

Well done Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your 600th Etsy sale, that is amazing.

My item today a round bead tigers eye gemstone stretch bracelet.

Natalie x

8 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Nanny Julie…lol…you have put a link to my shop on your daily listing. (kind of you,…lol…but I don’t think it was what you intended…x

2 Likes

Hello everybody, today’s listing is an example of a personalised baby sampler I made for my
In-Laws grandson

7 Likes

Thttps://folksy.com/items/7128889-Copper-Rosebud-Long-Dangle-Earrings
Afternoon all . Lovely and sunny here and I have spent much too long doing photography . Got completely carried away and only for one pair of earrings . O well …the bathroom will have to wait and I will have to go and warm up in the garden.
:tada::tada::tada: @DeborahJonesJewellery

7 Likes

it is a beautiful photograph!!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

Evening. Finally settled down to catch up on listing, promoting and liking - helped along by a G&T :smile:

Well done @DeborahJonesJewellery on your 600th sale, very impressive.
What a lovely pod @SueTrevor

Here’s mine for today
[IMG_4106]

8 Likes

Your link doesn’t work for me lovely,
Here’s @AppleQueenJewellery gorgeous pendant:

5 Likes

Evening.
It’s been lovely here again today. I had a stall at a gift fair, then did a bit more weeding this evening. Lots to do in the garden, but great to get out in the sun.

A re-listed necklace today

5 Likes

Only just catching up on here ! Really sorry to hear your sad news Natalie . It always seems worse somehow when its out of the blue . You’re in my thoughts . Take care , Ali

1 Like

Gorgeous throw ! Sue @SueTrevor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some more magnets !!!..

4 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah! Obviously the G&T was a bit too much :smile:
The link should work now.

1 Like

Another late one and another relist from me:

Off to catch up now,

Jayne x

5 Likes

A new piece from me this bright and sunny morning - a Door Stop in a beautiful Laura Ashley fabric . . .

8 Likes

Good morning - another bright and sunny one here today too :slight_smile:

Had a busy day yesterday - went to the local spring fair to try and decide whether I should do a stall there at Christmas. It was very busy with lots of potential customers so I think I am going to give it a go even though it is very expensive - I’ll never know unless I give it a try. Think I am going to have to tailor my stock to suit though.
Then went on a long (for me) bike ride - 22km with one massive hill (I had to walk up it). Got all the way round and then went over on my ankle putting the bikes away so am now limping around!

Dont think I will be going far today as I am struggling to walk now.
My listing for today is a fairy that escaped the sharing when I made them.

5 Likes

Oh Roz @OrchardFelts at least you were home when it happened, you poor thing, take it easy.
Today’s listing

We went on a beautiful walk yesterday, the 3rd one in 3 days, as well as to our favourite cafe. The weather was perfect. Every time my daughter returns we have mini holidays and catch up on all the things she misses when she’s not here. She hasn’t found a new placement yet, i think she’s having a bit of breathing space. One thing she said about working and not studying is at least her evenings and weekends are free.

10 Likes