Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Good morning everyone and thank you for your kind works of commiseration and support. We’re still waiting to hear from the coroner, but these things take time. Just trying to be as supportive to my sister as possible.

Just something from my supplies section today, a pretty crackle Agate bead.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is another new mug from the latest firing.

10 Likes

well, this weather has been truly good for the soul…i finally have a listing. It seems the injury I picked up at Christmas only flares up when Im doing things I love like sewing, surfing and cycling! Whats the chances of that. Activities like housework? not a twinge! I have been lurking and loving @PetraBradleyPrints lovely retro fabrics… very evocative of my 70/80s childhood. @DeborahJonesJewellery nearly there for Gcses… just a couple of sessions to finish…@MartinShackletonCeramics I love that new lidded pot! So here is my summer hat listing…

7 Likes

Good morning all…it was raining but now have blue skies and sunshine
Today in my favourite colour, I have another crochet baby matinee coat
https://folksy.com/items/7129081-Mauve-baby-matinee-coat-ref-F376-

7 Likes

Good morning all
While you are all sweltering in the sunshine please spare a thought for us in rainy Dumfries and Galloway
Good luck to Dottie and anyone else brave enough to do the London Marathon,
I’ve been away for the weekend and just seen Natalie’s news. So sad . Our thoughts are with you all
Some new cushions today
https://folksy.com/items/7129095-Sophie-Allport-Dinasaur-Cushion-

Valerie x

6 Likes

Love your doorstep @pipdesigns and may all this sunshine bring people to your lovely linen shady hat
@Homegrownhats

Paris in the Spring from me this morning

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, no sales for a few days here or have I missed them?

Today is our 29th Wedding Anniversary, I can’t believe it’s been that long :wink: we don’t really do anything big just a nice dinner this evening, I have steak and tiramisu yummy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy anniversary Max x

2 Likes

Morning,
Happy anniversary to you both Max, enjoy your day. @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your amazing sales and Happy Anniversary Max @MaxPringJewellery! I have a new listing at last! A double diamond works wonders… Does anyone else remember that jingle? I think it was a beer ad on TV many years ago! It won’t stop playing in my head now!

9 Likes

Happy anniversary Max @MaxPringJewellery :champagne:

I’ve been so ingrosed in watching the London marathon that I forgot to post. I’m following @dottiedesigns on the app

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @MaxPringJewellery! Really nice earrings too.
Lovely earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery

We’re just going to have a walk into the village to visit our new coffee shop and sit in the sun. Here’s my listing today
IMG_4047

9 Likes

Good afternoon all. Raining here today :slightly_frowning_face: I left all the bits I’d cut down to burn today … o well . At least it’s making me paint the bathroom .
Happy Anniversary Max :slightly_smiling_face: @MaxPringJewellery Enjoy your meal together this evening , washed down with a nice glass of something I hope.
Still hoping for some sunshine later :sun_with_face: Enjoy the rest of Sunday everyone .

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary Max @MaxPringJewellery have a lovely day and evening meal. Everything does feel very quiet on here, including sales!

3 Likes

Hi everyone
Happy Sunday :hugs:
https://folksy.com/items/6627404-Bookmarks-Set-of-Two-Ribbon-Bookmarks-Handmade-

X

7 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

Wonder how Dottie did today? I’ll go and check her IG in a minute.

Congratulations on your anniversary Max @MaxPringJewellery - enjoy your meal.
1 sale to report please x

My listing today is this fox:

9 Likes

Evening everyone
Happy Anniversary Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

A relist of some tags today …

6 Likes

Hello Maxine
Happy Anniversary to you both
Best Wishes Julie&Adrian::champagne:

4 Likes