Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

https://talk.folksy.com// #folksy-365-daily-listing-challenge-thread-april-2018/15861/805

Hello All
Flowers and Bows this evening, wishing you all well, happy selling.
Best Wishes Adrian

5 Likes

Evening

Busy day here - daughter was up early for work this morning (that’s early by our standards, not by Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts’s standards!) so we got off to an early start too. A trip to have a look round the shops and we both got some clothes - I lost weight doing Slimming World & hubby also lost weight by eating what I was cooking, so we did need some new things. Then part 3 of the weeding when we got home.

I managed a few photos, although the sunlight was a bit of a problem.

Congratulations on your big milestone Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

A new bracelet today

8 Likes

Evening all,

Missed yesterday as I went down to Birmingham to see my favourite musical Wicked.

Finished making a pendant today but not had time to photograph it, so here’s a relist

6 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

2 Likes
4 Likes

Evening all,

Max @MaxPringJewellery Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy the steak and tiramisu :champagne:

Jayne x

5 Likes

Still no internet, but using husbands phone to like and pin to here. :blush:

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah and Valerie :dancer: :slight_smile:

Just 3 days in work this week then I have a week and a bit off, so looking forward to that, not had a proper break since last year!

9 Likes

Good morning. I hope you had a lovely anniversary Maxine @MaxPringJewellery and enjoy your time off next week.

Well having spent the last few days doing nothing much more than sitting in the sun today I really must get on with some felting. If I am going to do this fair at Christmas I am going to need some serious stock so although it still feels early I must start trying to build it up.

Today I have this fox to share with you - the result of a couple of days sunbathing! He is a replacement for a similar one I sold a couple of weeks ago.

11 Likes

Morning all,
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I think I forgot to congratulate you on you sales across the way, well done. I still hardly get any views over there, I must put more effort in.
Max, @MaxPringJewellery enjoy working 3 days and have a lovely break next week.
Roz, @OrchardFelts there’s nothing better than having something to work towards to build up your stock :grin:
Well, I took another day off yesterday, I went for a short bike ride with my daughter, after we had uncovered our bikes and pumped the tyres up. My legs! I need some practice again. But we discovered a beautiful ancient woodland, quite close to us. And had a lovely walk around that. I don’t think it could have been open to the public when I was growing up otherwise we would have gone there. It’s on university land, and I think they have made a public footpath and managed the land. It was covered in bluebells. Whereas, the woods higher up, are only just showing signs of bluebells.

Today’s listing

14 Likes

Morning everyone,
Caught up with loving and pinning to today’s,

So sorry I’m late in saying , thinking of you and your family Natalie @NOfkantsCurios at this sad time X

and apologises for lateness in wishing you many congrats Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery on your milestone X

Mine today

Catch up later on
Steph X

10 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks for the milestone congrats for my shop on the other side. It has taken a long time to get there, I opened my E shop before Folksy, (in fact heard about Folksy on the E forums) but have never promoted it and did neglected it for years, in preference of Folksy. trying to make an effort to fill it this year, sales trickle in.

11 Likes

Congrats on the milestone Deborah and Dottie for the London Marathon.
More dinosaurs today
Do you prefer the red or green piping?
https://folksy.com/items/7129317-Sophie-Allport-Dinasaur-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7129095-Sophie-Allport-Dinasaur-Cushion-

I knew my little Grandsons model would be useful sometime
Valerie x

9 Likes

Good morning, a tiny hand thrown miniature vase from the recent firing, with flowers from the garden in to show the scale. I don’t think I’ve sold a miniature vase on here, and yet there popular when people see them in real life!

11 Likes

A bit cooler today. I have a relist for you. Back later.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning

Back after a glorious week in Norfolk,meeting up with special friends, beach walking and having fun.

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery and condolences Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Here is mine today, a relist, sorry

Carolxx

8 Likes

Good afternoon…today I have a baby dress …all my own design and pattern and based on the matinee coats that I have been making
https://folksy.com/items/7129385-crochet-baby-dress-ref-f377-

7 Likes

Hello Everyone
Hope you like todays listing, thank goodness its a bit cooler today, i dont like the heat.
Best Wishes to all
Adrian

3 Likes

todays new thing

7 Likes