Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Happy Monday everyone :slight_smile:
Lovely Yuzen screenprinted design fridge magnets today …

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

6 Likes

Wow 600 sales! Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Well done!!! :star_struck:

Happy Anniversary Max @MaxPringJewellery :champagne:

I had 1 lovely sale yesterday :grinning: & another has just come through whilst writing this! So that’s 2 sales for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Re:listing this… crazy time-consumption going on here! still snatching Printmaking moments, can’t wait to have full clear Printmaking days!!

Caught up to here…

11 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Adrien, can you get someone to show you how to put a “clickable link on here”…that way it makes it easier for people to go to your shop and find your item to like it…twice now you have put a link to MY shop under your listing (not sure why …lol)
Can someone help Adrien and Nanny Julie please…???

2 Likes

Good evening everyone. My item today another little tigers eye stretch bracelet.

Natalie x

5 Likes

I’ve just sent a Adrian a message with instructions. Hopefully it’ll help. I know a couple of people have tried already & Sarah @thedotterypotter pointed them to instructions she made. It’s confusing when you’re not sure how to do it.:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Evenin all. What I was hoping to list has gone all wrong so I found more ‘pods’ and made them into a slightly different version of the others .
Looks like we have returned to winter here in Wales… hopefully not. Lovely Bluebell photo Sue @SueTrevor
Take care everyone.

7 Likes

Good evening :slight_smile:

Another fox from me today

10 Likes

Belated congratulations @MaxPringJewellery hope you had a lovely evening
Lovely little vase @MartinShackletonCeramics

Mine today is

8 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Thanks Elly…they will be missing out on LIKES…I could try to explain but as an “old bag” I might not make it clear enough…lol x

5 Likes

Evening

Caught up but not sure I remember everyone’s news
A re-list from me

7 Likes

Evening all,

Not had time to photograph anything today, so here’s a relist

4 Likes

@SueTrevor oh I just love it when you spot the first bluebell wood of Spring. When we lived in North Wales there was a beauty near our village. Still pine for that ha! @GoRadLou that is one amazing necklace!

A gentle vintage screen print by Moygashel today, with a hedgerow running rampant.

8 Likes

:tada::tada:well done on sales Elly :smiley:Lovely Pinks

3 Likes

A sale to report Max @MaxPringJewellery, my first of the month! And a very late re-list

10 Likes

Evening all,

I’ve caught up on loving and pinning but I can’t remember everyone’s news!!

I’ve got some stud earrings today:

Jayne x

6 Likes

Still no interwebs :confused:
Will have to complain tomorrow, spent most of the day trying to get it to work.

I have a customer who can’t check out, and a customer who says payment has been sent, but I can’t find it :frowning: aarrrgh!

My eldest turned 11 yesterday, so we had cake, and went to throw stones in the sea.

Gorgeous photos @SueTrevor :blush:

Happy Anniversary @MaxPringJewellery

Love your foxes @thedotterypotter

Congrats on the sales @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and @DeborahJonesJewellery :blush:

A relist from me:

Liked and pinned all to here x

12 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Elly and Linda :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Hope you get your internet sorted soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, very frustrating for you.

8 Likes