Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Good morning. Sorry it’s all relists at the moment but I’m working on orders for the other side so haven’t had chance to make anything new.

9 Likes

Good morning.

Love that little vase Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics and the card Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and your gorgeous fox Sarah @thedotterypotter.
Hope you get your internet back soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, its so frustrating when it breaks!

A very productive day yesterday (for me!) Had a big catch up on some admin for my paying job and then spent time dying some silk and making some poppies/flowers ready for some serious scarf making! I even managed to get one scarf made :). More scarf making today.

Sharing my penguin today, it made it into Folksys favourites so am hoping others will like it too :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thanks Caroline @carolinefrodsham :blush:

1 Like

Quickly listing before I go to work, a pretty olive toned ocean Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

9 Likes

GOOD morning everyone…back to being in the clouds here this morning…can’t even see the neighbour’s garden…the joys of living high up…
Today I have another baby cardigan (another almost finished for tomorrow)
This one is in cream and mauve…
https://folksy.com/items/7129610-baby-matinee-coat-ref-F378-

8 Likes

What a great way to spend time on an 11th birthday! Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, love throwing stones into the sea :joy:

The ‘instructions’ message I sent to Adrian & Julie was friendly & encouraging…hope it hasn’t put them off :anguished:

I’m losing track of my re:lists so hope you’ve not seen this image this month!
It shows the 2 blocks (made by me from scratch) & the typeset text (also done by me) & which I then set in my Press Chases, ready to print. 3 impressions to make one card :smiley: I love Printmaking!

loved & pinned…

13 Likes

Morning all, well I managed to get out into my garden yesterday, there’s a lot of work to do before my open gardens in June when we are on an art trail but not as much as most years, it’s looking better than ever at the moment. One thing about opening my garden up to the general public is I try and get it to look nice, and I do love working out there anyway.
Today’s listing

14 Likes

Morning all,

Love the shapes of your long brass and copper dangle earrings Caroline , really striking. @carolinefrodsham
That penguin is lovely Roz @OrchardFelts

I managed to drop my glasses and shear an arm clean off yesterday, so have had to perform surgery by drilling through the lens to sew it back on with wire. Great look for a couple of weeks, before I can get a new pair. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Morning àll,
Thanks for all the vase love yesterday, much appreciated :blue_heart:
Oh Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I’m sure with your skills your glasses look fine. I have several pairs dotted around, but I hate it when my favourites are irreparable.
Today’s listing, a mug for those who like a decent size cup or coffee

Today’s listing

14 Likes

Morning everyone!
https://folksy.com/items/7020616-Pack-of-Four-Thank-You-Cards-Handmade-Vintage-Rose-Cards-Can-Be-Personalised

Ironing awaits!!:tired_face::tired_face:

9 Likes

Good morning
How brave Sue @SueTrevor opening your garden to the public. I wish we could all come and see it
More cushions today. my Sophie Allport Bees are proving popular

https://folksy.com/items/7129646-Pink-Flamingoes-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7129647-Sophie-Allport-Bees-Cushion-with-Mustard-Piping

Valerie x

7 Likes

Morning

What beautiful listings, Max @MaxPringJewellery love your pendant today

We have rain now but did manage to nip over to the garden centre first thing and got some strawberry plants, something to look forward to, just love picking my own :smile:

Just a relist until I can get back into the swing of things - still in holiday mode :wink:

Carol xx

9 Likes

Sorry for being awol everybody, I got over the bacterial cold enough to do my stall (disastrous as they have changed the location) and invigilation (more eventful than you really want) only to go down with a virus. In between paracetamol doses I haven’t achieved much - unless you want to see a GDPR compliant privacy policy (still work in progress) or a tax return (also WIP as it looks like they have changed the online form and I can’t figure out how to add the stuff on my P60 to it as it only seems to have self employment sections and no employment sections). Hopefully back to the bench soon.

6 Likes

Afternoon Everyone will be back later to love and pin

8 Likes

Set -of ‘Secret Garden’ gift tags today…

8 Likes

Thank you Elly…I hope they see that we are trying to help…they seem like lovely people…
In the past I have been stuck with technical things and someone on here has always come to my rescue…someone even redsigned my whole shop front for me when Folksy did a lot of new changes…I couldn’t have done it without help and was on the verge of giving up…the peeps on here are fabulous x

4 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m new to the folksy 365 so you might need to prompt me a bit and help me along the way in taking part. I will go through everyones threads and favourite. Heres one of my gemstone listings

12 Likes

Hi there! I have favourited your shop and a few items xx

Welcome @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - you’ll find this thread a friendly place. Looking forward to seeing more of your items :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you for welcoming me and loving everyones work. I have just favourited everyones shops, pinned and loved their item shown (covering the last 24 hours).

5 Likes