Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Not 100% sure about vintage items - this is what Folksy says

Vintage Items

Vintage items can only be sold on Folksy if the item is:

Upcycled (it’s original function has been significantly altered)
Re-upholstered
Painted, printed or decoupaged.
Refurbishing and restoration of an item such as furniture is not classed as a significant change and therefore not suitable for sale on Folksy, and we therefore exclude all simply repaired, cleaned, polished, or waxed furniture.

If you are not sure it is worth contacting Folksy direct and asking. They are usually pretty quick at getting back to you.

1 Like

Beautiful necklace

1 Like

Brilliant thank you. Thats a great help Roz.

Happy anniversary @nannyjulie

Welcome @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

Natalie x

1 Like

Hello all,

Roz @OrchardFelts gorgeous penguin :heart_eyes:
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery hello and welcome, love that necklace, looking forward to seeing more of your goodies
@nannyjulie have a lovely time at Kew Gardens and Happy Anniversary for Saturday :champagne:

A bit of fun from me today with some cow earrings:

Jayne x

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Sue :dancer:

Happy Anniversary Adrian and Julie @nannyjulie, have a wonderful time

Ah last day in work today until after the May Bank holiday yay, it’s going to be a long one though I have to go and present a report to Committee today which was sprung on me yesterday, not bothered about the presentation but it’s a 3 hour meeting so it’s messing up my last day ho hum!

Today I have the earrings to match yesterdays necklace and a contrasting painting in silver

5 Likes

Good morning. Cant believe we are whizzing to the end of April already - good job I have started my Christmas stock top up! Very busy yesterday - managed to make 3 scarves, forgotten how tiring wet felting was, and then finished off the details on a half made blue tit and made a bit of progress with my new fox. All in all a productive day.

Have got to take the car for a service today, hoping it won’t need much doing. I have it on a service plan that takes the sting out of it a bit but still have to pay for consumables such as tyres/brakes etc if needed.

Bad/good news yesterday - my sisters house sale fell through so will be here a bit longer, at least over the summer. She may even decide to stay put.

Happy anniversary Adrian & Julie @nannyjulie. Have a good day.

My listing for today

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Halfway through the week already. Today marks 1 week at my new job. Can’t believe how quick it’s gone.

5 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Welcome to the thread @Verchielbeadsandjewellery x
Well done on putting the link up Adrian @nannyjulie - enjoy your Anniversary.

My listing today is this Summery pot

9 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

7 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Hope you like todays listing
Catch up on 28th look after yourselves
Best Wishes Adrian

6 Likes

Good morning all…today I have an angel top with short sleeves.
https://folksy.com/items/7129927-crochet-short-sleeve-angel-top-ref-F379-

8 Likes

Morning everyone! I love all the listings going up - I must get on with doing some photographing today and get more online! Just done the school run…off to face the scales at slimming world and them off to my little bead and jewellery shop to run a workshop. Will be pinning, loving and sharing your amazing creations a bit later on. Have a great day! Rachel x

9 Likes

welcome…everyone here is lovely so if you have any problems, there is always someone to help.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary, Adrian and Nanny Julie x
Glad we could help you with your listings x

3 Likes

I have two sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Morning everyone going to my daughter today so will be back later to love and pin.

6 Likes

Good morning
Welcome to the thread @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
Well done on putting the link Adrian @nannyjulie - enjoy your Anniversary.
Sale purses today

https://folksy.com/items/7075476-SALE-Shabby-Chic-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

6 Likes

Some yuzen ( Japanese screenprinted design ) fridge magnets today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, I have a pretty blue Brecciated Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

6 Likes