Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

(Linda Austin) #403

@KBCreations my wee purse arrived today. I love it! Thanks
@BabanCat and @thedotterypotter Dentists tales are never good, takes me so long to pluck up the courage to go. What a nightmare!
@PollysWares I sympathise with your pain, I have sciatica among other things and it can get very painful. With my Fibro and ME and MS my body has no idea what’s going on anyway :crazy_face:
Love, tweeted and pinned to here.

Here is mine for today

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #404

My listing for today

(helenjosephinejewellery) #405

My new listing today. This photo was taken on a sunny day!

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #406

A relist from me today

(Kim Blythe) #407

@jewelleryandjangles That’s great…I’m glad it got there safe and sound, and that you love your purse :blush:

(Thatenamelguy) #408

Sorry to hear so many medical issues. Very much thinking of you all.
New listing again today

(Linda Wild) #409

Evening all, loved and pinned to here.

(Sasha Garrett) #410

I had my invigilator refresher training today and thought that those of you with anxious offspring soon to sit exams might like to hear the official line on panic attacks and what to do with them. If it starts before the exam and they don’t make it into the exam room for the published start time then they will be treated the same as late comers and so long as they start the exam within 1 hour of the published start time they will get the full time allowance. If they don’t start the exam within that first hour they won’t be allowed to sit the exam (or if they are allowed to sit it the exam board has the right to refuse to mark it). If the panic attack starts during the exam and they leave the room without supervision they won’t be allowed back in (and will probably be tracked down and quarantined for the rest of the duration of the exam). If they leave with supervision (ie an invigilator but definately not a teacher) then they will be allowed back in but (and we are seeking clarification on this from the exams governing body) they might not be allowed to make up the time they missed (which will exacerbate the anxieties I’m sure).
So those of you facing exam stresses may want to encourage your kids to go and speak to their exams office about sitting exams in smaller rooms if that will help calm nerves and stop them from having a panic attack rather than having to deal with any of those options!

(Sharon Halmshaw) #411

Hi all, whoops I nearly forgot to visit today but I am all caught up now :slight_smile: just a quick re-list of a pink jelly today :slight_smile: hugs to all those that need one and enjoy your evenings :slight_smile: xxx

( Valerie Dockerty) #412

Evening everyone a relist today

(Helen Healey) #413

Evening everyone. I’m a bit late today after an afternoon of doing appliqué work for some cushions. Max @MaxPringJewellery please can you add 2 sales for me.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, I can’t believe how badly your son is being treated! All common sense and compassion seems to be disappearing from the NHS.

All loved and pinned.

https://folksy.com/items/7262223-Fruits-and-foliage-tote-bag-in-cream-green-and-grey

(Cariad Crafts) #414

Evening

What a lot of sad medical news particularly Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Thank goodness you have family to help out especially in the lack of empathy being shown.

Love your latest bag Helen @PocketfulCreations

Interesting news Sasha @SashaGarrett, hope it helps those in need

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

( Valerie Dockerty) #415

Your poor son Natalie @NOfkantsCurios that’s terrible how he is being treated.
Hope you soon get things sorted Pauline @PollysWares with your meds
Hope all goes well with the dentist Sarah @thedotterypotter

(Helen Healey) #416

Thanks so much Carol. xx

(Sweet Pea) #417

Today’s listing:

(Sue Mellem) #418

Evening.

That’s terrible Natalie, @NOfkantsCurios, where is the common sense in that?
Hope you make further progress soon Pauline @PollysWares

Hope your dental appointment goes well Sarah @thedotterypotter, certainly sounds that you got lucky in a strange way!

I spent the day doing my ‘shift’ in the emporium where I rent space. Bit of a slow day - was all set to finish at 4pm, then realised it was 2.50, not 3.50 as I thought!

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #419

Thank you @SashaGarrett for taking the time to let us know about the position re sitting exams for anxious offspring. That is so useful to know. xx
So sorry to hear about the terrible treatment and lack of care your Son is receiving from the NHS Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Been a lovely day here today and finally sorted out my craft shed which is now in some kind of order!
All caught up to here.

(Sarah Bell) #420

Evening/morning all,
A new one from me, will catch up in the morning x

Xx

(Max Pring) #421

good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Helen, there was also one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

Hope you make some progress Pauline @PollysWares as a fellow sciatica sufferer I can fully sympathise, have been suffering myself for the past few weeks, too much sitting down in meetings and not enough walking doesn’t help me at the moment :roll_eyes: my own fault really just need to get my backside in gear and walk at lunchtime but there’s always something else to do!

Blimey Sarah @thedotterypotter what a palava for you but positive just the same, good luck for your next appointment :hugs:

(Karen Lonergan) #422

Morning all. Sorry to hear your son is still suffering so much @NOfkantsCurios, such a worry for you all - hope everyone with medical issues improve soon!

Caught up to here, sorry I missed yesterday work was a crazy as ever🤪!

A new listing today a print of my latest watercolour, please meet Tiberius Tiger (grand name eh!!)