Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Good morning all. Very chilly here today.
Loving Tiberius Karen @TheCornishHare a very regal boy.
Healing hugs for all those that need them.
The sales fairy seems to have been very quiet as of late, perhaps she’s on her hols.
Earrings from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7262349-Drop-Earrings-Little-Bird-with-Red-Faceted-Rondelle-Beads-on-Silver-Plated-Wires

15 Likes

good morning all…fabulous work…
A beautiful day here in South Wales, blue skies and sunshine…
I rarely do relists but we had unexpected visitors yesterday, friends we hadn’t seen for a few years , so I am relisting this Thank you card for teachers.
https://folksy.com/items/6999414-Teacher-s-thank-you-leaving-school-cartoon-card-ref-070-

12 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: all caught up to here and here’s mine for today another colourway of the peacock feather earring :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

14 Likes

Every one loves poppies, don’t they?
just listed this poppy brooch…

14 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind messages and sending hugs to all who need them.

My children have insisted we go an our two night break and my sister has arranged to come to change dressings today and is taking them over night to hers Friday morning and we will be back Saturday afternoon. So I know he will be on good hands. And as we are only a two hour drive away, we can come straight back as required.
So shop on holiday mode.

Natalie x

16 Likes

Enjoy your break Natalie, hope you find lots of fossils. x

8 Likes

I really feel for you Pauline @PollysWares - hope the meds are sorted soon so that you feel a little bit less unwell . You are going through so much, sending you a gentle hug xxx

Enjoy your trip Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - sounds like your Son will be in good hands x

1 sale to report from the other day please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is this bunny:

14 Likes

Hope you have a lovely relaxing break Natalie with lots of fossil finds. You certainly deserve it. xx

6 Likes

@NOfkantsCurios Have a good rest Natalie. The break will do you good.

Another cat toy today which I will remember to post!

12 Likes

Yes, some dentists do seem a bit unscrupulous :frowning: I’m glad you’ve got that tooth sorted now and with a lovely dentist! x

My post was a little bit rambly and incoherent yesterday due to erm…medication…lol!
Maybe the dentist today will tell me what went on with the dental hygienist as it all doesn’t quite make sense and I still don’t know why the dentist I was supposed to see couldn’t have just re- asessed the x-rays and decided on treatment.

13 Likes

Ooh, another sale to report just now Max @MaxPringJewellery , thanks to a fellow 365’er :slight_smile: Thank You

12 Likes

Have a good break, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
There’s lots of lovely things, but I have to mention the stunning Tiberius Tiger @TheCornishHare.

Another Kanzashi headband today:
image https://folksy.com/items/7262363-Yellow-Kanzashi-Headband

13 Likes

Some wonderful things here today. I’m loving having a good browse, love, pin and tweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is one of my listings from today

15 Likes

I saw it on Facebook the other day and fell in love. Then I spotted it in your shop today and just couldn’t resist! It’s gorgeous. xx

9 Likes

Morning everyone.

My landlady has just had people round here valuing the house. She’s not selling, her and her partner are doing their wills. Even though there’s nothing to worry about, my anxiety levels have been sky high this morning as I hate people in my home other than close family. I’ve lived here 16 years so know my landlady quite well but I’m still shaking inside and they left half an hour ago. Even with my next door neighbour who’s a lovely retired gentleman, he loves to talk and I will stand in the front garden and talk to him for hours but the thought of having him in my home sends me potty.

14 Likes

Happy sunny Thursday

Loved to here, nothing new but a cheery relist

Carol xx

13 Likes

Good afternoon all.

Have a great few days away @NOfkantsCurios hope you find lots of fossils. Do you have any more news on your find the last time you went?

Tiberius is lovely @TheCornishHare. My adopted grandson James has this as his middle name, his dad is big Star Trek fan.

Hope your anxiety calms down a bit soon, that must be awful for you.

I think the trip to see my doctor has done some good. I had a call from them this morning to say I had to phone the outreach service to set up another appointment and I am now going on Tuesday. Also my husband saw a TENS machine on Amazon which had great reviews so he has ordered one which should be here this afternoon.

Today I have another blanket and a pair of earrings.

15 Likes

Felted bowl / desk tidy 'Cookie bear from me today …

12 Likes

faved to here x
Carol @Knittingtopia I hope you can settle quickly…
everyone’s problems make me so grateful for my life…I am confident, will chat to anyone…all welcome in my house for a cuppa etc…Never get depressed…sometimes fed up and worry about lack of sales but that is rare…
Keep smiling everyone…Summer is coming…the bluebells are beginning to flower and warmer weather is on its way soon.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios have a wonderful time…x

15 Likes

Another relist from me today;

Posting this then working my way back up with the :heart:

10 Likes