Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

( Carol ) #483

Good morning everyone. Well done on the sales so far this month.

(Linda Austin) #484

Some wonderful things again today. Here is my listing

(Chris Stone) #485

Loved and pinned to here.
Glad your mini break is going well @NOfkantsCurios.
Lovely earrings from all. Wish I had pierced ears!
Love the pendants @SarahDesignsUK and @MaxPringJewellery.
Great painting Brenda @teabreaks.
Adore Tiberius Karen @TheCornishHare. Great to see your watercolour of the fishing boys. You are very versatile.
New listing, watercolour of daffodils in a fluted glass vase.

(PollysWares) #486

Good afternoon everyone

I have tried the TENS machine twice now Carol @Knittingtopia and Linda @jewelleryandjangles but no relief yet. I wasn’t really expecting it to make any difference straightaway though to be honest as the pain is very bad and has been there for a while with pain killers not making much difference. I’m hoping that it will start to give some relief soon though.

What a to do with your dentist Sarah @thedotterypotter you must be feeling awful after his treatment of you. As everyone has said it cost nothing to be friendly and helpful does it?

Carry on enjoying your fossil hunt @NOfkantsCurios and the different findings must be a bit frustrating but as you are struck by it that is a bonus isn’t it?

Today I have another blanket and a jewellery set.

(Cariad Crafts) #487

Afternoon

Crikey Sarah @thedotterypotter, indeed what a palaver, but how brill to have Natalie to give you all the gen. Good luck and hope you get your pain sorted soon.

Nothing new but am going into my room after this and finish a few I started earlier in the week

Beautiful sunny day but it is very chilly brrrrr

Carol xx

( Valerie Dockerty) #488

Afternoon everyone sorry i missed listing yesterday went to my daughters for the day and it was quite late when i got home
Hope you have a lovely few days away Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
a relist today

(Sasha Garrett) #489

Afternoon all some english fordite today

(Sasha Garrett) #490

PS they have now set up folksy gift guides to go with the ‘made in …’ pinterest boards. So if they haven’t set up a pinterest board for your area yet (there’s no ‘made in Wales’ which feels like a bit of an oversight) I’d head over to the clubhouse on facebook and ask them to get on it.

(Natalie Ofkants) #491

Hello everyone, day two of fossil hunting completed and some lovely finds, just some examples here.

Natalie x

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #492

Evening everyone.
Lovely reading everyones news and beautiful listings.
Hope you all have a great weekend and catch up tomorrow.

(Ali Dufty) #493

Oops !Better late than never… another of my kitty felted bowls / desk tidies today …

Wow that’s quite a haul Natalie @NOfkantsCurios , well spotted !
One little sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Sue Mellem) #494

Evening, not sure where today has gone. Had thought about doing some tidying in the garden, but too cold. Maybe tomorrow

Looks like you’ve had a great time Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Great that your husband shares your love of fossil hunting

3 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Have a great weekend everyone

(Thedotterypotter) #495

Thank You, I was really chuffed to have sold it so quickly! Your unicorn sleepsuit is gorgeous Joss @XStitcherJoss x

well done on all your amazing fossils Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :clap: They look really interesting

1 sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery X

(Thatenamelguy) #496

Late to the party today and only a relist to show for it

(Linda Wild) #497

Also late, and also just a realist. Everything loved and pinned to here.

(Brenda Cumming) #498

another sale for me please…total now 2

(Sarah Bell) #499

Evening all!

Amazing pics @NOfkantsCurios

Your kits are a fab idea @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

Lovely plate @thedotterypotter :blush: and gorgeous fordite @SashaGarrett

Beautiful bag @wildrosedesigns :heart: And daffs @TheChrisArtist

Fab brooch @thatenamelguy and earrings @BeadstormJewellery

And everyone else, lots of lovely things today. I’ve loved and pinned them all x

A new one from me:

Xx

(sandranesbitt) #500

different for me

( Carol ) #501

There’s no board for my region either. Kent/South East

(Karen Lonergan) #502

Morning all ! Well it’s the middle of the night and I’m wide awake so thought I would get an early start and catch up on loving all the loveliness on here, all done! Particularly love the daffs @TheChrisArtist, the plate @thedotterypotter and the cute pink number @XStitcherJoss (wish it came in my size!) oh and the clown card @cariadcrafts11.

A new listing today, new delivery of cards arrived from printers yesterday here is the first design … Elwood and Eloise Elephant