Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

(Linda Austin) #503

Quick visit, Why are Saturday’s always busy?

(Lynn Britton) #504

Good morning all. Frosty this morning but at least the sun is out.
Gorgeous items everyone, all loved and pinned.
Fabulous haul of fossils Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Gardening for me today, plus filling in a very large hole courtesy of Katie the digging greyhound.
Have a lovely day everyone.
https://folksy.com/items/7262880-Shell-Pearl-Stretch-Bracelet-Pink-and-Cream

(Thedotterypotter) #505

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: The sun is shining here…must get some washing on.

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Love your elephants today Karen @TheCornishHare x
Beautiful colours in your bracelet Lynn @erkinwald x
Loving your earrings today too Linda @jewelleryandjangles - they look really sophisticated x

I’ve run out of new things to show you - so here are some more bunnies!

(Sharon Halmshaw) #506

Good morning all :slight_smile: just a re-list from me today :slight_smile: have a lovely weekend with lots of sales fingers crossed :slight_smile: xxx

(Brenda Cumming) #507

good morning all…a beautiful day here in South Wales…blue skies and sunshine with a slight breeze.
Today I have another of my lady’s lacy jumpers…this time in pink
https://folksy.com/items/7262815-Lady-s-pink-crochet-lacy-short-sleeved-jumper-ref-F-728-

(Chris Stone) #508

Gorgeous elephant card Karen @TheCornishHare. Well done.

(Cat Thomas) #509

Still chilly so a blanket from me today.

(Valerie Farrell) #510

Good morning all.
Please can I rejoin you part way through the month? Easter school holidays and grand children have filled my time .
Lovely fossils Natalie

Valerie x

( Valerie Dockerty) #511

Morning everyone will be back later to love and pin
a relist today

(Karen Lonergan) #512

Thanks Chris!

(XStitcherJoss) #513

Thank you Karen @TheCornishHare. (Provide me with the garment, and I’ll embroider it for you!:rofl: ) I love those elephants.

Kanzashi headbands again today:

image https://folksy.com/items/7262897-Pink-Kanzashi-Headband

(Brenda Cumming) #514

No Max this morning…hope everything is ok?.xxx @MaxPringJewellery

( Carol ) #515

Afternoon everyone. Been knitting away and forgot to pop in :woman_facepalming:

(PollysWares) #516

Good afternoon everyone. Just off out for a very short walk for a bit of exercise and fresh air. Have viewed and loved all to here.

Is everything OK with you Max @MaxPringJewellery you haven’t listed yet.

Today I have a pendant and a hat set

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #517

Today’s new listing for makers

(Sasha Garrett) #518

Afternoon all, I’ve been enjoying the sunshine down the allotment and have a bundle of asparagus to go with the roast beef the OH is currently cooking but now back to work.

(Cariad Crafts) #519

Sunny here too but a chilly breeze. Lovely walk around Nantwich earlier where there was an artisan market. A lovely atmosphere with a group of musicians playing. Must have had cold fingers

Natalie what an amazing haul

A new one from me

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #520

oops sorry tried to do it on my mobile and failed :-((

so here is the link

(Max Pring) #521

Good afternoon I’m here! and happy dancing for sales Sarah, Ali, Brenda and Sue :dancer: :slight_smile:

Sorry I missed this morning having a nightmare of a day! I planned everything so well to get on with my assignment which is due end of next week, all orders up to date (except those that came in yesterday and today over the way) hubby out for the morning and what happens I can’t log on to my work computer with my secure ke card to get all my prep, research and work, wasted well over an hour trying, gave up started doing what I could on my home laptop and waited for hubby to get home so I could go into work and download everything grrrr! by the time everything was sorted and I could get on it was lunch time and I’ve just stopped now, managed to complete 3 out of the 8 tasks needed so another day at it tomorrow, I have time I know, and it will get done but I’d hoped to be further along today with at least 6 of the 8 done as I have to write an academic piece to go with it which I’d planned to do on Monday, only 2000 words but I can’t start that until the other bits are done :roll_eyes:, still tomorrow’s another day and I can start straight away with no distractions hopefully! oh and to top it off I’ve been doing it all with a dull headache from the paint and new carpet fumes in work all last week and a backache (cue violins :violin: lol!)

anyhoo, hello to Brenda @teabreaks and Pauline @PollysWares, bless you for noticing in all the stress I completely forgot to post!

so here’s todays listing

(Rosesworkshop) #522

One sale to report please @MaxPringJewellery
I made another purse today. Hoping for a more restful and creative week next week.