Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Evening everyone, here is my new listing today

15 Likes

What a nightmare @MaxPringJewellery
Iā€™ve started on some new enamels today and taken advantage of some sunny (but cold in the wind) weather to get some decent walking exercise and some gardening.
A relist

17 Likes

Poor you Max @MaxPringJewellery what a nightmare beginning to the weekend for you.

All the gorgeous goodies above have been loved and pinned.

Iā€™m feeling a tad sad and unloved, not one of my items has been added to the Made in East Anglia Guide, I thought I would have had at least one decent photo that could have been chosen.
Whinge overā€¦

10 Likes

Back home pooped out and with a couple of buckets of fossil, Pyrite specimens and some stones for hubby to put in the stone tumbler in the garage.

Collected the children from my sister, who also had tea waiting for us, she is an absolute star!

Going to pile a load of salty clothes in the washing machine and settle in for the night.

Max @MaxPringJewellery sounds like you had a very stressful day, hope everything is more settled for you tomorrow.

Natalie x

14 Likes

What a pain Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts, just as well youā€™re not a last minute sort of person. Very frustrating nonetheless

Had a lovely day, spent largely in the garden. The weather was much better that I expected - a couple of very light showers but nothing worse than that.

A new necklace today

17 Likes

Looks like your having a fab time Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - fabulous fossils btw.
Thank you for the kit love Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
How frustrating for you Max @MaxPringJewellery not being able to log into to your work computer. Things like that can totally put you out of your stride, when you had got it all planned out. Hope today flows better for you and without the headache and backache. Sending vitual hugs.
Went to a Burmese cat show today with my Youngest ( we both love Cats) and my parents. Its not something Ive ever been to before, but saw it advertised locally on facebook. Aww it was a joy to see all the cats, some of them had managed to hide under their blankets and others seemed content and chatty:) but it seemed such a shame them all being put under the stress of being in cages for so long.
All caught up to here.

10 Likes

They were choosing items based on the items and shops that were added to the pinterest board as the search function doesnā€™t pick up locations to allow them to search for shops within a certain area - did you pin anything to that board?

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Sasha @SashaGarrett, I didnā€™t know that. To be perfectly honest Iā€™m not sure I know how to pin to the Made in East Anglia board.

6 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Simone :slight_smile: :dancer:

early start as Iā€™ve been wide awake since 4:15am, my brain wouldnā€™t shut up lol :brain: so Iā€™m posting early before getting on with my assignment :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Sorry youā€™ve had a nightmare @MaxPringJewellery but glad you are ok, was a bit worried when you hadnā€™t posted at silly oā€™clock in the morning yesterday!!! Haha I did it for you!

Caught up to here loving those fossils @NOfkantsCurios, what fantastic finds! Love that red purse @rosesworkshop and the dolphins @cariadcrafts11 oh and those earrings are amazing @SashaGarrett

Another new listing today, another card fresh from the printers!

Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!

17 Likes

Good morning from a lovely bright and sunny corner of Wiltshire :slight_smile: Sorry I have been awol for a few days just too much going on at the moment but hoping for a slightly quieter day today. Still not made anything other than finishing off a commission but Iā€™m hoping production might resume later in the week.
My daughter has recently opened a Folksy shop for her art - rather than posting a relist today if anyone has time to pop over and have a look to give a bit of support it would be greatly appreciated.

https://folksy.com/shops/EmilyLeggeArt

Enjoy the rest of your weekends.

15 Likes

Morning all.
Loving the new card Karen @TheCornishHare. Hope everything goes smoothly for you today Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Your daughters new shop is lovely Roz @OrchardFelts Iā€™ve favoured her shop and pinned some items to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board.

Lovely and sunny here today but very chilly.
https://folksy.com/items/7263205--Knitting-Needle-and-Crochet-Hook-Roll-Dusky-Blue-Sage-and-Cream

14 Likes

@erkinwald - thankyou Lynn .
Forgot to say I had a sale while I was awol - not sure if it qualifies for the tally Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery I hope everything is sorted computerwise. You could have popped down for a cup of hot chocolate this morning. Iā€™ve been awake since 5.00. Weā€™ve got a rogue cat wandering around. The noise mine made this morning as he stared in through the window was enough to wake the whole neighbourhood. They havenā€™t settled since. Of course theyā€™ll be asleep for the rest of the day.

15 Likes

If you head over to the clubhouse on facebook there is a post with a list of collaborative boards, if you click on the ā€˜made in east angliaā€™ link it should take you to the board and there will be a big blue banner saying ā€˜folksy has invited you to collaborate on this boardā€™ click on accept and bingo you should be able to add items to it. In the mean time I have added a few of your items to the board and hopefully folksy will pick them up when they next add to the gift guide.

10 Likes

Wonderful artwork, very very talented. Iā€™ve left :purple_heart: and pinned to my promote folksy board.

9 Likes

good morning allā€¦Roz @OrchardFelts I have liked her page and welcomed her on the art chat thread.
today I have an aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7263240-original-art-aceo-fantasy-woodland-ref-F-729-

14 Likes

Thanks everyone, slept like a zombie last night, all the sea air catching up with me. Just grabbed just a few of our last finds out of the bucket to show you, these are Pyrite ammonites or fragment of.

My listing for today is this lovely ocean Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Some great stuff again today. @OrchardFelts your daughters art is amazing.

Here is my listing for today

16 Likes

Caught up to here.
You take multi-tasking to new levels @MaxPringJewellery. I donā€™t know how you do it (but then, Iā€™m a manā€¦)
Love your daughterā€™s shop @OrchardFelts.
Great fox card @TheCornishHare.
Love the camper van cushion @valerie.
Lovely dolphins @cariadcrafts11.
Superb earrings @SashaGarrett.
Relist today, pen and wash of Liskeard:

17 Likes