Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

(Sasha Garrett) #563

I’ve used Pebeo crystal resin (its a 2 part epoxy resin) when I needed to give a fossil a flat back for bezel setting - sets clear and colourless. Some resins can be a bit viscous (like the epoxy is) and not flow into cracks and crevices causing air bubbles on the surface (unless you set up a vacuum chamber or use a pressure cooker, I did find instructions on how to do that on a lapidary forum I was mooching round on once but have forgotten the details) so you might need to try a couple of resins out to find the right viscosity for your fossils.

(Natalie Ofkants) #564

Thank you! Will take a peek! XxxxX

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #565

A relist thats reduced from me today

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #566

My listing for today …

(Max Pring) #567

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Valerie F, Pauline, Sarah, Roz and there was 3 for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

Also reached a milestone 300 sales in my jewellery shop on here whoo! not quite as good as over the way where I just reached 500 and this one has been open almost a year longer but between them both that’s 800 sales since I started silversmithing in April 2016, thrilled to bits with that :slight_smile:

Glad to hear the TENs machine is working a bit Pauline @PollysWares and you are having some respite however small

Also forgot to say assignment has gone much better today technology has behaved and I managed to almost get back on track a few bits left on the background stuff to finish in the morning and then I can crack on with the academic piece I also managed to clear another day in my work diary to finalise on Wednesday phew!

fab fossils Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, I use the pebeo too, I also have some UV resin that I use,both work well

( Valerie Dockerty) #568

Evening everyone
a relist today
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

(Thatenamelguy) #569

Bitter cold day in the north east. Love your daughter’s work @OrchardFelts
Congratulations on your milestone @MaxPringJewellery
Sympathy for the sufferers, @thedotterypotter and @PollysWares and any others I’ve missed.
Glad your break was productive @NOfkantsCurios
Please record three sales for me @MaxPringJewellery
Relisting again today

(Ali Dufty) #570

Something from my ‘supplies’ ( a de-stash item !!) today . 660g of super squidgy soft , 100% Merino wool yarn…

(Rosesworkshop) #571

Here’s the last of my pyramid purses for a while. I need to make some more of the regular “kiss-clasp” type, as a customer on the other site just bought a pile of them :grin:

(Jennifer Leask) #572

Been a busy weekend as my husband was away and I had to wrangle two elderly dogs and a toddler on my own. Glad to have him back, absolutely shattered.

I’ve just finished another necklace and got it listed, I have a few more finished but not yet taken the photos, will have to wait for another day methinks as I have a lot of liking to catch up on.

(Sarah Bell) #573

Evening guys! I fully intended to post last night, but the night escaped me.
I have a new dragon!

Liked and pinned all to here! Xx

(Sweet Pea) #574

Today’s listing:

(Sue Mellem) #575

Evening

Your daughter’s work is fabulous Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope things settle down for you soon and you get some more crafting time.

Glad the TENs machine has given you some relief Pauline @PollysWares

Today’s fair was reasonable - certainly an improvement on last weekend’s!

(Karen Lonergan) #576

My time clock seems to be slightly out at the moment as I’m wide awake at 3.30 again, so caught up on everything! Will try and get back to sleep in a minute or I will need an afternoon siesta!!

Well done on the monumental sales @MaxPringJewellery I am in awe!! You work so hard, so very well deserved!

Lovely cards from @cariadcrafts11 and @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Great work from your daughter @OrchardFelts cute little pouch from @onesweetiepea and gorgeous dragon @SarahDesignsUK love the colours on your pendant @thatenamelguy. Oh and the Liskeard painting is great @TheChrisArtist

One sale for me to report @MaxPringJewellery … yay! :dancer:!!!

Another new card from me just listed

Have a good day all !

(Max Pring) #577

Good morning yay happy dancign for your sales Valeried D, Francis and Karen :slight_smile: :dancer:

Hope you managed to get back to sleep Karen @TheCornishHare, 4:30 for me again :roll_eyes: must e something in the air!

Your daughters art is stunning Roz @OrchardFelts , have loved and pinned some for her :slight_smile: hope you settle down soon after your move and can get crafting again :slight_smile:

Mine today

(Natalie Ofkants) #578

Good morning everyone, back to work today.
My item for today a child’s knitted jumper.

Natalie x

(Lynn Britton) #579

Good morning all hope the weekend was good.
Still very chilly here.
Had one of those weekends where I couldn’t settle to anything. But I did manage to get these mitts finished
https://folksy.com/items/7263475-Fingerless-Pastel-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Grey-Aqua-Stone-Buttermilk

(Roz) #580

Good morning all - new week, new resolutions :slight_smile: My sister is due to complete on her house this week (only 21 months after the initial viewing) so the end of the lifting and shifting is in sight :slight_smile: She had some house clearance people in over the weekend to remove all the rubbish/unwanted items - only 12 van loads! Where on earth did all that come from?!
Work for the next 3 days and then a day to myself on Thursday - just hoping I feel in a creative mood so I will finally be able to list a new item.

Thankyou all for your kind comments on my daughters shop - much appreciated by us both.

For now, heres another relist

(Thedotterypotter) #581

Well done on your milestones Max @MaxPringJewellery - love your unusual pendant today x

Glad the tens machine is giving you a little bit of relief Pauline @PollysWares x

Thanks for the tip about the water pick Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - I looked it up when you said about it before but then I forgot all about it. So, does it jet water between your teeth in a flossing kind of way? It sounds good.

Brenda @teabreaks …maybe you should just go for it on here with your psychic art anyway? The worst that could happen is they could ask you to take your listing down.

Love your gemstone earrings Sasha @SashaGarrett - they are a beautiful colour x

My listing today is a teeny birdhouse decoration:

(Natalie Ofkants) #582

When I click on your picture, it just brings me s tight back to the thread.