Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I do this a lot, I just copy the link to the wrong open tab! Must concentrate…lol!

6 Likes

I use a waterpik too @thedotterypotter and @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - they are great, it shoots water between the gaps of your teeth, so yes just like flossing - I never need to go to the hygienist, my dentist recommended it to me as I have very small gaps between my teeth and struggled with floss and interdental brushes, although they cost a bit, they save in the long run - wouldn’t be without mine!

Popping back to report another sale @MaxPringJewellery ……. thank to Lynn @erkinwald - your cards will be in the post today (with a little extra pressie too!) x

13 Likes

Congratulations on your milestones, Max @MaxPringJewellery. Please can you direct that sales fairy my way?
Lots of lovely creations again!

Just three T-shirt re-lists today, of which this is one:

https://folksy.com/items/7220337-Unicorn-T-shirt-Age-1-2

12 Likes

two more sales for me please…total now 4

11 Likes

Yes, exactly as Karen @TheCornishHare says. It’s great for preventing infection developing, usually the cause of pain & mostly triggered by small bits of food stuck in tiny gaps. If I feel dull pain starting a possible infection or an infection occurs, I target that spot before it develops & usually the cheeky little culprit appears! For regular use I use warm water, if I’m targeting an infection, I add a shot of mouthwash (I use non-alcoholic type).

Me & dentists have never been good friends. I was given fluoride treatment as a kid, which involved filling gum shields with a vile viscous green liquid, I won’t detail it more but the result is my teeth are pearly-dulls not pearly-whites! & they keep banging on abut wanting to put fluoride in our water! & then, in Cornwall, it’s been impossible to get an NHS dentist for over 25yrs! I had to take my son (when he was a teen) to my sister’s dentist in N Devon (2½ journey!) to get him on a list for orthodontic treatment in Cornwall!

Mine is the black The Waterpik® Cordless Plus Water Flosser. It comes with a number of attachments but I only use the basic one. You fill the little reservoir & the water pulses through the little jet. When you 1st use it water goes everywhere :joy::joy::joy: & you feel like an idiot! but persevere, be confident with it & you soon get the hang of it. It makes your mouth feel really clean.

I’ve probably said too much :roll_eyes: back to love & pin later…

10 Likes

Thanks so much for the explanation…I am definitely going to get one! My biggest regret in life is my teeth and how I wish I had been much more thorough over the years with getting in between gaps and looking after them better. I’m sure I have had some teeth removed unnecessarily just because it was quicker and easier for my stress levels to take the teeth out than to deal with them. I’m forever telling my kids to cherish their teeth…think they are sick of me banging in about it!
Wish my Mum had been a bit more savvy as she used to send us to bed with an apple every night (after we had brushed our teeth!)

8 Likes

Many thanks Karen, looking forward to receiving them :grinning:

7 Likes

Good morning all. Another lovely day.
More cushions . Free postage to daily listers. Message me if you are interested

Valerie x

14 Likes

Happy Monday and very sunny morning

Love the giraffe Karen @TheCornishHare and well done on the sales.

Here is mine, a different colourway

Carol xx

14 Likes

@thedotterypotter Yes, you’re right. They went out for a quick comfort break and were in for the rest of the day. I went to the RHS show so I was glad they were in. The last time that horrible cat attacked mine I had a vet’s bill of £60 and that was a lucky escape.
@MaxPringJewellery Those are amazing sales figures. Congratulations!
@OrchardFelts Roz, you’re daughter’s work is great. Those dogs are wonderful!
Tiny house bunting today.

14 Likes

Morning everyone
I am using a new resin at the moment to set tiny sea shells in but not too impressed with it at the moment there seems to be a lot of air bubbles which i have to use a heat gun to remove them, then when i take them out of the mould there are small holes on the front of the design where there must of been air bubbles so would not recommend it .
A relist today

15 Likes

Just nipping in with a quick relist today:

15 Likes

Hello! I’ve just listed this fantastic Elizabethan inspired fabric button pendant!

Amanda/Bowerbird Jewellery

14 Likes

Oh dear @jenniesgems that doesn’t sound like good resin at all! Amanda

7 Likes

Do you use a releasing compound on the mold as this is also supposed to help release bubbles that form at the mold/ resin interface? (baby powder apparently acts a good mold release but I’ve not tried it)

9 Likes

Thanks Sasha @SashaGarrett will give that a try, never thought of trying that

9 Likes

Afternoon all hope you are well.

Today I have a hat, scarf and mittens set and an elephant pendant with a choice of beaded necklace colour.

16 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter I am tempted to list a psychic portrait but will give Camilla another few days as I messaged her again yesterday. It would look bad if she said no and I listed one.
Late here today as I had workmen in…I am now the proud owner of TWO new showers…(not everyone has 4 bathrooms…lol)
Today I have a new aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7263545-original-art-aceo-seascape-painting-ref-F-730-

16 Likes

Please excuse my ignorance but what’s a psychic portrait?

8 Likes

Morning everyone, my listing for today

15 Likes