Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Just a relist today, I’m heading into a flare so may not be around for the next few days, I will catch up asap

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Glorious weather here today. I went out for a walk around the village this morning then I’ve been shredding some of my old paperwork but there’s so much, I’ve barely scraped the surface.

14 Likes

Good afternoon all :slight_smile: a late one for me today, I had the headache from hell all weekend so no listing but I did manage to keep up with the loving and pinning :wink: just a re-list today I’m afraid xxx

15 Likes

LOL…I worked and trained for years as a medium and I drew pictures of loved ones from the Spirit world and sometimes portraits of people’s Spirit guides…everyone has Spirit guides or guardian angels. The problem of course is that people have to accept that pictures might not be recognised (if they were of Spirit guides)…so they have to book one on that understanding, as I never know what I am going to draw and people cannot specify who they want a portrait of…it is down to MY guides what picture I am given.
I have a portfolio of letters from people thanking me for pictures that they have recognised…the loveliest one from an elderly gentleman who had lost his wife and I drew a portrait of her…made me cry that I was able to help him. However, I also appreciate that psychic portraits are not everyone’s cup of tea (there are many paths and all that), So I wanted to check with Camilla , if or not it was OK to list one in their new Spirituality section…She hasn’t replied yet…watch this space.

13 Likes

I read Tarot cards and use pendulums for divination, I have lost count the amount of people that ask me to ‘guess’ which sex their baby will be, I do not guess, it is a guide lol

8 Likes

Sounds like a bit of a minefield to me - as you say they don’t know what their picture will be of when they order it and what if your spirit guide is feeling mischievous and decides to describe someone else?

7 Likes

I’m afraid just a relist from me today !! Topiary tags , multi occasion…

14 Likes

@Knittingtopia I know what you mean I can hardly move in my office for boxes of papers needing sorting out to file or shred. A little bit at a time should help but I can’t pull the shredder out when the toddler is around as he is too interested and it’s too loud once he’s asleep, hence 3 years worth accumulated :frowning:

New listing today, another felt necklace;

14 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks my gran was a medium and used to take the service at church when i first started work i used to work 5 1/2 day week my afternoon off was on a Thursday and my gran used to meet me from work and we used to go to the spiritualist church,i would be interested in one of your drawings, by the way the witch card i had was for my sisters birthday the other week she was over the moon with it and is going to frame it

8 Likes

Congratulations on your impressive sales milestone @MaxPringJewellery.
Well done on your sales Karen @TheCornishHare.
Brenda @teabreaks, my OH Andy reads tarot cards. He is very good by all accounts, but he refuses to read mine!
I am giving my Chopper another airing today!

16 Likes

And a very striking Chopper it is too Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :rofl:

8 Likes

Ha Ha Chris…perhaps your OH knows something ha ha…truthfully, you are too close to him so it makes it difficult to do as he knows too much about you, so it is wise that he doesn’t read for you…
Val, @jenniesgems I will pm you…found you on facebook and have sent a pm to you on your facebook page. x
Lynn @erkinwald I Chris showing his chopper AGAIN ha ha

9 Likes

Love the dragon @SarahDesignsUK and the giraffe @TheCornishHare and, of course, Chris’s chopper @ChrisStoneArtist
A new listing today, a brace of Easter bunnies

15 Likes

Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a few days. I’ve been so busy with preparing for my makers’ market yesterday and with a couple of commissions that something had to give, so unfortunately I’ve neglected my listings and promotion. I have been keeping up with loving and pinning though.

Congratulations on your sales milestone Max @MaxPringJewellery. Talking of sales, I think one of mine must have got recorded twice as my total in the tally is showing as 7 but I’ve only sold 6 this month.

I’ve caught up with today’s loving/pinning and had a good giggle at the chopper comments. I do enjoy it when you relist that one Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :joy:

My new listing today is a sleepy owls cushion.

https://folksy.com/items/7263653-Sleepy-owls-cushion-with-brown-owls-on-a-mustard-cushion

12 Likes

is it too soon to re:list this?

Congrats on your milestone Max @MaxPringJewellery :partying_face:

Loved & pinned to here…

15 Likes

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but when a man gets to a certain age he really shouldn’t get his chopper out in public :joy::joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

A relist from me today

12 Likes

Evening everyone - congrats on the milestone Max - fantastic.
Brenda @teabreaks - I find your pictures of loved ones or spirit guides fascinating. What a wonderful gift to have Brenda. Please tell me more as I would also be interested:) Like you Valerie @jenniesgems I used to go occassionally to spiritualist church with my Mom and Gran when I was younger.
Lovely reading everyones news and some good banter as always on the thread.

11 Likes

Mr DP also likes to go to spiritualist church - he gets great comfort from it. I tend to shy away from it a bit as I’m not so sure I can deal with it all…I did go once when I was having lots of odd happening in my old flat and they told me some things to say out loud, which seemed to help a bit! I experienced so many unexplained things in that flat. I think your paintings sound great Brenda @teabreaks , I hope they approve it :slight_smile:

12 sales to report tonight please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

11 Likes

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist …and Karen @TheCornishHare .I will probably be sent to the naughty corner now but have you read the post above your one by Elly (print maker)…ha ha

6 Likes