Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Ooh, and another one to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

7 Likes

thanks everyoneā€¦I still havenā€™t heard from adminā€¦
Hubby has been back to visit me 7 times so farā€¦I feel so lucky as it helps to cancel out any grief to know that he is OKā€¦
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery I will see if I can find you on facebookā€¦that is how I gave info to Valerieā€¦ Folksy donā€™t allow links on here, not even emails and even if I pm you on here, it gets blockedā€¦
Such a shame because folksy are losing out on sales of my portraitsā€¦sighā€¦
I KNOW it isnā€™t for everyone and some people might not like it but there are many who would be interestedā€¦
Off to see if I can find you on facebookā€¦failing that I am Brenda Gweddus on there x

10 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. I might not be able to list tomorrow because my daughter is expecting a furniture delivery any time between 8am and 8.30pm. I love an early morning start through the rush hour traffic around here. Also love a precise time butā€¦ there we go!

9 Likes

Hahaha!! I will join you in the naughty corner Brenda!!

8 Likes

Evening all.
The holidays arenā€™t going smoothly :joy:
Iā€™ve liked and pinned all to here though!

Love those owls @PocketfulCreations
Congrats on the milestone @MaxPringJewellery
Congrats all with sales!

A new one from me!

Xx

14 Likes

Iā€™m right there on the naughty step too!

8 Likes

ha ha ha Chris and Karenā€¦nice here innitā€¦
@ChrisStoneArtist @TheCornishHare

7 Likes

You lot are filthā€¦ā€œtutā€, ā€œtutā€ā€¦{Leaves the thread in best flouncing pants!}ā€¦
Do you remember all our flouncing threads over on LLL Sarah @SarahDesignsUK? I had an especially magnificent pair of frilly flouncing bloomers for the best occasions!

10 Likes

I turn my back for a few hours and the level of discussion disintegratesā€¦again.

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - a chopper to be proud of

Brenda @teabreaks, your psychic portraits sound fascinating

2 sales to add please Max @MaxPringJewellery

14 Likes

Haha, professional flouncing at its finest. I was never very good at it :joy:

Iā€™m staying out of all the rooood talk :joy::nerd_face:

10 Likes

Morning all ! Not quite as early as yesterday but still too early to be wide awake, oh well caught up to here, lovely gloves @erkinwald, bag @OrchardFelts , cards @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and @cariadcrafts11 bunnies @thatenamelguy and those owls are adorable @PocketfulCreations. I am of course not going to mention Chris and his chopper again ā€¦ whoops!! @ChrisStoneArtist :wink:

Another new card from me today

14 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda, Sarah, Karen and Sue and sorry Helen, total adjusted :slight_smile: :dancer:

Iā€™m saying nothing!!! except I do love how the conversations jump around on this thread.

Valerie @jenniesgems I had some resin like that it was a 2 part one, same issues with lots of tiny bubbles, I tried leaving it to stand before using which helped but still ended up with bubbles on the top. I just used give it a sand once it had cured and add a final thin layer of resin to fill in the bubbles, that might be worth a try

15 Likes

Good morning all. Looks like itā€™s going to be a lovely day today.
Loving all the gorgeous goodies on here. Congrats to all those with sales and milestones.
Healing hugs for those that need them.
Your psychic pictures sound so interesting Brenda @teabreaks I hope you get a chance to list them.
It was very crowded on the naught step yesterday, I wonder what today brings.
https://folksy.com/items/7263746-Drop-Earrings-Rondelle-Beads-with-Silver-Spacer-Beads-on-Silver-Plated-Wires

14 Likes

Just quickly popping in with a listing, then early for work today!

Hubby has got the stone tumbler going with some of our lovely finds on the beach, so hopeful that they will come out beautifully in a few days time.

Also ordered some resin as suggested, that should arrive shortly too, so looking forward to creating something interesting in the near future with my fossil fragments.

Natalie x

17 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist I wonā€™t read my husbands cards either, not that he has asked :roll_eyes:
He stays away when I get my altar out too and start to do my rituals, I have a space in my bedroom. I have been a practising Wiccan for 30 years so I am used to people calling it bunkum.
Things like this fascinate me and Iā€™m a big believer in people visiting from time to time.

I have a friend that uses a hair dryer from a distance to get rid of bubbles in resin. Not sure if any of you resin users have tried it.

Hope you enjoyed the naughty step yesterday folks, sounds like it was busy there :smile:

Hereā€™s my listing for today

15 Likes

So I wonder what the gutter brains will be sniggering at today?
Hopefully I wonā€™t set them off with this bowlerite

15 Likes

I will try to be on my best behaviour todayā€¦it probably wonā€™t lastā€¦ha haā€¦
But life is too short not to have a bit of banter and some funā€¦
Hope no one was offendedā€¦I love a good giggleā€¦
Today I have a 7x5 watercolour with glitter.
https://folksy.com/items/7263763-original-art-fantasy-woodland-painting-ref-F-731-

15 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve bought some scatter cushions for the thread as I think we are going to run out of room on the naughty step soon! lol

Iā€™ve got a couple of new listings to show but I just cannot photograph these light coloured pots very well. I think Iā€™ll have to have another go todayā€¦may need to find some darker props to put in the background.

16 Likes

Morning. My relist for today

9 Likes

Love the colours on your earrings @erkinwald.
Love the elephant card Karen @TheCornishHare. Iā€™m sure we would all sleep better if we didnā€™t spend so much time on the naughty step!
A double entendre free listing (unless you spot something to the contrary!) today of a Citroen 2CV ACEO.

15 Likes