Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

evening all, yay happy dancing for sales Carol, Helen and Colleen (Yay!) :slight_smile: :dancer:

Feel better soon Helen @helenjosephinejewellery

Hope the physio went well Pauline @PollysWares

Love that photo and pendant Sasha @SashaGarrett

Thanks Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns much less stressful especially as the tutor just extended the deadline until Monday as they are having IT issues, I’m still aiming to get it finished and sent off by Friday though so I can relax over the nice long weekend :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Evening - 1 sale to report.
Just catching up on todays news and pinning

9 Likes

faved to here…x

7 Likes

All caught up to here. Another day gone so quickly…
But I have managed some new earrings

10 Likes

Goodness what a day! Very busy at the day job this morning and then busy finishing off a commission this afternoon. Although I do have new things to list, I’ve run out of time to write a listing so I’ll just have to relist today.

Thanks for the owls love. They were offered a new home this morning, so I have a sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery - back to 7 again now lol.

All loved and pinned.

https://folksy.com/items/7220268-Lighthouse-and-beach-huts-cushion-rectangular-cushion

14 Likes

5 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

11 Likes

Not sure that this is what Folksy meant by minimalist, but listed it anyway…

Power outage for most of today on our street
Loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Evening all!
Late as usual!
Just a relist from me today!

Liked and pinned everyone to here! Xx

12 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Rachel, Helen and Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer:

Did your parcel turn up after Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, mine turned up this week, originally posted it on 16th February and it arrived back with me on 16th April, I ended up just refunding customer as they didn’t get back to me on what they wanted to do and easiest way to sort it all out.

12 Likes

Good morning.
Youngest off to her dads today and then back to uni in a few days. Working today but then a day off tomorrow although the way I am feeling now I might just sleep through the day!
A sale to report please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery - just a small one but every little helps :slight_smile:
Just a relist again from me today

13 Likes

Good morning all. Very misty here this morning.
Lovely items everyone.
Will be back later to love and pin.
https://folksy.com/items/7263748-Tote-Bag-Shopping-Bag-Craft-Bag-Birds

11 Likes

A bit dull and foggy this morning, hopefully will brighten up later.

Natalie x

11 Likes

Max is there any indication of why yours was returned to you? I’ve got Royal Mail currently investigating why mine was sent back (I might get compensation if it was done incorrectly) and my customer wants me to resend it (it was a commission to match some earrings) but that’s something I’m currently loathed to do if there is some issue with either customs clearing or a USPS distribution (and the dark side forum indicates that their might be an issue of some sort with lots of EU post getting stuck in NY).

9 Likes

good morning all…blue skies and sunshine and promise of a nice warm weekend ahead.
Admin have told me that I am allowed to list my psychic portraits, so here you go…this is just an example of one and not what a customer would receive…
https://folksy.com/items/7264011-Psychic-portrait-custom-order-POST-FREE-ref-F-732-

14 Likes

That’s stunning Brenda

5 Likes

Morning all … yay I actually slept well last night so no 04.00 listing from me today!

Love that bag Lynn @erkinwald (have your cards arrived ok?) Brenda @teabreaks you never cease to amaze me, you should write a book about your life … you could name it “my life on the naughty step!!” Hahaha - I would buy it to hear about your fun and interesting life! Not surprised your owls have found a new home Helen @PocketfulCreations they are lovely! Great car @ChrisStoneArtist, no sniggering today!

I have had lots of views and likes on my watercolour of the two boys fishing, so here is a blank card of them

13 Likes

Ha ha Karen @TheCornishHare “Fifty Shades of Purple !”

9 Likes

Haha even better than my suggestion Brenda @teabreaks- do it!!! X

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: Glad to see that no-one had time-out on the naughty step yesterday!
Please can you all bear in mind that you need to sit there for the amount of minutes of your age…so a 3 year old should sit there for 3 minutes…etc.

Love your bag today Lynn @erkinwald and your little bow ring is so cute Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Glad to see that you got the go ahead for your portraits Brenda @teabreaks …I really look forward to seeing what manifests :slight_smile:

My listing today is another of my more subtle pieces…lol:

17 Likes

Morning folks - a travel beading mat from me today which is also great for sewing projects.

13 Likes