Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

I hope you get sorted soon Pauline @PollysWares
I gave up on doctors years ago…I hear so many similar stories.

faved to here x

7 Likes

The joys of international postage!
Hope to get some photos done tomorrow!
My item for today a golden iron Pyrite specimen with Ammonites.

Natalie x

10 Likes

A fish keyring today. Off to catch up on the news.

12 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here. Still no sales this month… last year they were on the up, but this year they’ve taken a nose dive - I’m beginning to wonder if I need to change what I make or the style … I’m starting to lose the will.

Anyway, a re-list today

13 Likes

I sympathise with you Linda @wildrosedesigns, much quieter here for me this year, but I can’t really complain as I do favour my shop across the way when it comes to promoting these days.

So many tales of poor healthcare and long waits these days - sympathies Helen @PocketfulCreations and Pauline @PollysWares

Your surfite and bowlerlite are amazing Sasha @SashaGarrett

Lovely to see the sun again today - and more due :sunny:

15 Likes

Evening all, yay happy dancing for your sale Roz @OrchardFelts

Hope you get some relief soon Pauline @PollysWares, so frustrating for you

That’s me done in work now until Tuesday yay!! assignment is there or there abouts, it’s written and word count is good I just need to check all the referencing and can upload in the morning well inside the deadline and now I can do what I want at the weekend, weather looks great so hopefully a bit o gardening :wink:

thanks for the tracking app info Elly, @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker will have a look at that

Sales have been odd this year Linda @wildrosedesigns, I’ve not had a book, card or art sale in two months on here but jewellery is doing okay, was staring to think the same myself if it’s worth keeping that going and trying to change or just let it go. I’ve a while on my plus account so will wait it out for a bit

12 Likes

All loved and pinned up to here.
Hope you get things sorted out for you soon Pauline @PollysWares and Helen @PocketfulCreations
Loving the misty painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Stunning colour lampshade Linda @wildrosedesigns

9 Likes

Evening everyone
Sorry to hear you are having a long wait for treatment Pauline @PollysWares and Helen @PocketfulCreations
Congratulations on being on the top sellers list Roz @OrchardFelts

13 Likes

@wildrosedesigns Linda, I wish I had some suggestions for you. Sometimes I make things that I don’t really enjoy making , because they get sales…
Sales have certainly slowed down a bit lately…I blame Brexit…lol…Just keep doing what you enjoy and let’s all hope that things pick up soon .x

8 Likes

Evening everyone - just a quick pop in from me. All caught up to here.

5 Likes

Evening all.

Back from the day job, and exhausted. Ugh. Sales are down on the high street too, the shop is a lot quieter than last year. It was filled with lots of grumpy people today too, there must be something in the water!

Sorry you are having so many bad nights @PollysWares I really hope they sort your mri soon x

Hopefully they will triage you appropriately @PocketfulCreations and you won’t have long to wait. I think it’s a way of twisting the wait times personally. They can say patients are seen in in x amount of time even if it’s by triage. I saw it a lot in mental health services, the boys would get their first app (basically taking down history) relatively quickly but would wait ages for any further help.

@SashaGarrett Fingers crossed for the parcel, and happy green hunting!

Just a relist from me,

All liked and pinned to here xx

15 Likes

Hi everyone,just wanted to let you know I’ll be away from the forums for a while, we’ve had some devastating news about our daughter’s baby. I’m holding it together just, as we have the little one to care for but that’s about all I can do right now xx

12 Likes

So sorry to hear that Max @MaxPringJewellery - hugs to you, your daughter and the rest of the family. Take your time and dont come back until you are ready.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear that Max @MaxPringJewellery, thinking of you and your family.

7 Likes

Well my craft day yesterday didn’t go quite as planned. I made myself a little plan for the day but had somewhat underestimated the time it takes on top of which I was unable to stay away from all the household jobs completely so spent a considerable amount of time washing, cleaning and tidying :slight_smile: I did get a bit done though - mainly finishing off a few things and sorting stock for the gallery but … I do have a new listing. To be fair it is a bit of a cheat as I had already made the head and body! I also got a call from work asking me to do an extra day next week and of course being a soft touch I said yes even though I could do with the time at home.
Still the money will come in useful.

Off for a shift in the gallery today - I expect it will be quiet as it is Good Friday.

So heres the new listing

12 Likes

Good morning all.
Looks like another lovely day.
Bubble blowing fish earrings from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7264650-Drop-Earrings-Fish-Blowing-Bubbles-on-Silver-Plated-Wires

11 Likes

Really sorry to hear that Max, sending you, your daughter and family my love. X

6 Likes

A quick visit from me today, all caught up, love your painting @ChrisStoneArtist, cute fishy earrings @erkinwald, Fox @PocketfulCreations and hare @OrchardFelts!

Tiberius is now available on a card!

Have a good weekend all

Karen

10 Likes

Oh Max @MaxPringJewellery my heart and thoughts are with you at this time . Go easy on yourself and I hope you and your family will get strength from each other . Xxxx many hugs to you .
I have come back from my mums which was very, very hard and I am still tired . My daughter is here now … also quite demanding! … so nothing made . In fact she has been at my work bench ,. Ho hum
Don’t think I will be able to get anything done anytime soon :grimacing:
Wishing you all well . Have a good weekend . Xxx

10 Likes

Oh Max, sending you and your family Big Hugs and the strength you all need. Know that our thoughts are with you…take all the time you need…xxxxx
Caroline @carolinefrodsham sending healing to you too…

Such a sad start to the day, …I hope you can all be strong and know that I am sending all of you healing thoughts and love.

Today, I have a floral acrylic painting
https://folksy.com/items/7264590-Floral-acrylic-art-painting-original-ref-F-734-

12 Likes