Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

@MaxPringJewellery So sorry to hear this. You know you have our full support and family comes first. Sending virtual cwtches. ( )

12 Likes

Max so sorry to hear this.
Sending love, strength and all things positive to you and your family xx

9 Likes

Every little helps! x

7 Likes

So sorry about your news @MaxPringJewellery. Heartfelt good wishes to you and your family.
Tiberius looks very majestic Karen @TheCornishHare. The dark background enhances him beautifully.
Great cushion @PocketfulCreations and love the fishy earrings @erkinwald.
I share your frustration re sales @wildrosedesigns. Your stuff looks pretty contemporary to me, (but Iā€™m far from an expert on these things!) After a surprisingly good January and February Iā€™ve only had one sale here in six weeks but it has been compensated by some sales on the other side. Iā€™ve given up trying to analyse it. On the plus side , visits directed from Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram are creeping up in an encouraging fashion, but Iā€™m still figuring out how to use social media to get the right customer base I need to my shop. As a glass half full person, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get there one day!
A relist today, one of two versions of Trethevy Quoit standing stones in greetings card form.
Iā€™m going away for a couple of days, so Happy Easter everyone!

13 Likes

Gosh Iā€™m so sorry to hear such sad news, my heart goes out to you, your daughter and her child! Sending hugs and prayers to you All! XxxxX

9 Likes

Have a great time in St Ives Chris @ChrisStoneArtist hope you left in time to avoid the mayhem! Or got the trainā€¦ :sunny:

9 Likes

@AliDufty These are so pretty xx

7 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery So sorry to hear your news, Max, sending love and hugs and wishing you all well! xxx

8 Likes

Sending love and thinking of you and your family @MaxPringJewellery.

7 Likes

A new listing today

One sale to report.

10 Likes

Oh Max I am so sorry to hear this Sending you all of my love and thoughts in this sad time for you. Hugs and love to you and all of your family. xxxx

7 Likes

The NHS is a real mess now isnā€™t it? I hope you get sorted soon, Itā€™s so miserable and debilitating being in pain all the time and I donā€™t know about you but I feel that people must be getting really fed up with me saying how much it hurts all the time. I donā€™t know where my husband finds all of his patience with looking after me, I donā€™t now where I would be without him.

7 Likes

Enjoy your break Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, loving the cards

7 Likes

Morning everyone not a good day today it seems sending virtual hugs and thoughts to everyone who needs it and hope you can all start to feel a small bit of comfort knowing that you have the support and encouragement from everyone here.

I donā€™t have any new listings today but a girls loopy waistcoat and a lemon and lime crystal and chain jewellery set.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear of this Max . Sending you very best wishes to you and yours .X

8 Likes

Donā€™t give up, @wildrosedesigns! Crafting is like that. I havenā€™t made any sales this month either. That doesnā€™t mean children have stopped wearing T-shirts. It just means I havenā€™t made any sales for a month. Keep cheerful!
Oh Max @MaxPringJewellery, Iā€™m so sorry! X

A re-list of a pretty pink T-shirt today:

https://folksy.com/items/7221146-Butterfly-T-shirt-Age-2-3

9 Likes

Happy Good Friday afternoon

Max @MaxPringJewellery, so sorry to hear the news, family always come first, got everything x for a happy outcome. Irrelevant but I have had a sale too.

Here is a new one from me

Carol xx

12 Likes

Afternoon all, slowly catching up after several days away from a computer. My son had his tonsils and adenoids removed earlier this week, slowly but surely getting back to himself, just need to make sure we manage his pain correctly (canā€™t really reason much with a 3 year old.) Just a couple of relists from me today;

12 Likes

So sorry Max, hope you can all find strength in each other.

8 Likes

So sorry to hear your news Maxine @MaxPringJewellery sending hugs to you and your family

7 Likes