Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Thank you so much :blush:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear that Max @MaxPringJewellery, sending you and your family virtual hugs. Hugs also to those that need it.

Thanks for all your comments re lack of sales, I am a very positive person normally, but I do have a sale to report now ! Thank you, you know who you are :wink:

All loved and pinned to here. Another re-list Iā€™m afraid

13 Likes

So sorry to hear your news @MaxPringJewellery - thinking of you and your family.

Todayā€™s relist

13 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

@ChrisStoneArtist Iā€™ve long since stopped trying to work out the best approach to sales. I donā€™t have sales when I heavily promote and then one comes out of the blue when I least expect it. I suppose we have all got to wait for the right buyer to come along. I think itā€™s just pot luck!

Iā€™ve spent the day sorting outside and really need to have a bath and wash my hair. I canā€™t because Iā€™m waiting for somebody to collect a mattress I put on Gumtree. Heā€™d better turn up soon or he might see a sight he hadnā€™t planned to see!

8 Likes

So, so sorry to hear this Max. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been out all day today and only got back this evening. Iā€™ve now caught up with all the loving and pinning and news. I have no new listing prepared and, rather than relisting, I just want to send love to anyone who is having a tough time and let you know youā€™re in my thoughts. xxx

10 Likes

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts Max xx

8 Likes

Thinking of you and your family Max @MaxPringJewellery xx

11 Likes

Evening everyone and hope you have all been able to relax a little and enjoy the sunshine.

A sale to reportšŸ™‚

10 Likes

I am sure that everyone here is sending Big Hugs and Love to Max and all her familyā€¦xxxx

11 Likes

I am also sure that Max wants us to continue onā€¦
SO I will start off with a relist
https://folksy.com/items/7119644-Bluebell-watercolour-landscape-ref-f353-

12 Likes

So sorry for your devastating news Max @MaxPringJewellery big hugs to you and your family :heart:

11 Likes

A relist from me as well
https://folksy.com/items/7221442-Infinity-Scarf-Crochet-in-purple-lavender-pale-pink

11 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear your terribly sad news Max - sending you so much love xxx

9 Likes

A relist today, of another pretty little T-shirt:

https://folksy.com/items/7220963-Butterfly-T-shirt-Age-3-6-months

10 Likes

Afternoon all no news from me today only the same old story.

A virtual hug and all of my kind thoughts and prayers are with you and your family @MaxPringJewellery

a Jumper and a spring jewellery set today

10 Likes

A new list from me today

10 Likes

Some lovely things being listed. Iā€™m off to sit in the evening sun with a well earned cuppa

Hereā€™s one of my listings from today

11 Likes

Funny sort of day, didnā€™t go to plan at all! Oh well, thereā€™s always tomorrow

12 Likes

A very dull day at the office! Not much happening and as I was the only one holding the fort I had to sit on the desk all day. It will be another quiet day tomorrow but at least I will have company.
Too tired to even sort out a relist but have loved, pinned and tweetedā€¦and two small sales too :slight_smile:
Will try and find time to join in again tomorrow.

9 Likes