Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Nothing new from me today, but I’m up to date now! Loved and pinned to here xx

10 Likes

Good morning all. Gosh that was lucky the driver saw the fire Brenda @teabreaks, must have been so exciting having burly firemen rushing about. Glad it’s safely put out.
Gorgeous items everyone. Hope the fair goes well Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Earrings from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7265065-Drop-Earrings-Little-Bird-with-Lime-Faceted-Rondelle-Beads-Silver-Wires

11 Likes

woken at 5 AM…two more fire engines…the fire had re-ignited and the trees were ablaze again…Very tall trees with flames from bottom to top…scary…It is under control again now and mostly just smoke…the firemen said that kids had made a camp up there and lit a fire…
I shall be going to bed early tonight I think !!

10 Likes

Not a very clear picture but taken at 5.30am in the dark…doesn’t really show the extent of the fire but you can see how it was climbing up the tall trees…
For those interested… the circleof light is a Spirit orb…someone looking after Kelly and I.

9 Likes

Ooh, that must have been quite scary Brenda @teabreaks! I can’t see your photo though!

7 Likes

duh …forget to add it ha ha

15 Likes

That is a big fire…stupid kids!

Very interesting about your orb photo. Mr DP is quite into finding orbs in pictures. I took a photo of my Son quite soon after we moved into this house and there is a large orb by his head that looks like it contains a cat…shall I see if I can find it?

This was taken in 2006 on a digital point and click camera - what do you think?

8 Likes

Crikey Brenda @teabreaks how scary! Love the orb though!!

Sorry I missed yesterday, I spent the day trying to organise myself ready for craft shows coming up in the next few weeks

But here is a new listing some pretty purple pearl studs!

Have a lovely day fellow folksy folk!

13 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter definitely a cat in that orb…did you ever have a cat?..very interesting eh!!
I’ll be back shortly with a listing…I haven’t woken up yet…lol

9 Likes

Good morning all
Brenda @teabreaks Thats really scary. People are so careless with bbqs cigarettes and matches when the ground is so dry
Another glorious day. The problem is the weeds like it too.
We shattered ourselves yesterday doing far too much. I thought gardens were supposed to be relaxing

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale . Thanks
Another little bee cushion is winging its way to a lovely customer

Valerie x

14 Likes

Scary, Brenda @teabreaks!
A little vest today:

https://folksy.com/items/7221426-Train-vest-age-3-6-months

11 Likes

Valerie @valerie as you know my son lives in your area and is also a fireman…and yes people are so careless with cigarettes etc…which made my mouth drop open when I saw the firemen outside lighting cigarettes !!!..at least, I can trust they are careful with them.
They have just been back to check that everything is OK…
I might catch up with myself later…being woken at 5 am has put my body clock out of alignment…lol…
Today I have one of my baby cardigans
https://folksy.com/items/7265129-crochet-baby-lacy-cardigan-ref-F-736-

14 Likes

Afternoon all

I don’t have any news but my oh my Brenda @teabreaks what an exciting weekend you’ve had but scary I bet. Hope the fire stays out and the kids refrain from lighting fires again.

Today I have a set with knitted baby trainers and mittens and a pair of raspberry quartz earrings.

14 Likes

the fire has re-ignited and the firemen are back. frantically beating at the flames with fire beaters…they must be worn out. The seem to be keeping it confined to a small area at the moment…about 50ft x 50ft…trying to keep it away from the bushes and trees.

10 Likes

@teabreaks Fire is a very scary thing, Let’s hope the fireman succeed and everyone is safe.

@thedotterypotter I see a cat too.

Here’s my listing today

12 Likes

Hope everything is OK @teabreaks !!

I have recently listed another pair of Liberty print hairgrips!!

Amanda /Bowerbird Jewellery

12 Likes

Some sweet and Summery Vintage-style tags from me today …

13 Likes

Helicopter is dropping water bombs now !

12 Likes

Todays listing

https://folksy.com/items/7265204-Beading-Travel-Mat-

12 Likes

Evening everyone
That looks a bit scary Brenda @teabreaks thanks for the photo received it Saturday will message you probably will be Wednesday will let my sister see the photo
a relist today

13 Likes