New from me today, a rainbow dragon!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today’s new listing:

3 Likes

Hi all!
Hope you’re having a good Sunday X
Here’s my listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/6917673-Handmade-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Autumn-Woodland-Theme-

Steph X

4 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

A relist for me today - many many thanks for all the loves and favs. I have just spent a glorious hour looking through the shops listed here - you really are a talented lot. Brenda @teabreaks - I have always admired your paintings but your little baby jackets are lovely. Roz @OrchardFelts - like you - have gone through a period of lost inspiration - my craft room faces south/west and gets very warm in the summer - I craft better during the cooler months. Think it happens to all of us.

3 Likes

Could you put me down for 15 sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads - I did a little Summer Sale!

10 Likes

Well done on the sales. xx

2 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me this evening and Max @paperchainsandbeads can you please add another 3 sales to the tally for me.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Evening - a new listing at last…

5 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, Jeanie and Sarah! :dancing_women:

I ended up babysitting most of yesterday so didn’t get much done unless you count running around the garden with a toddler lol!

3 Likes

Good morning.
Me and hubs had a lovely day yesterday down at the coast with my parents. Tired us out so much that hubs overslept by an hour this morning! Luckily he gets up really early for work though so he actually only left home 10 minutes later than he usually does. He’s only got this week and next then he’s off work with me for two weeks.

7 Likes

Morning all,
Pinned up until here now
Well the north east has a bit of sunshine after a good few days of rain and gloomy weather

Hope you all have a bit of sunshine X
Here’s mine today and I’ll catch up later on
Steph
https://folksy.com/items/6868901-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade

4 Likes

Morning All, I realised that august’s birthstone is peridot so I should hurry up and list my items with peridot…

4 Likes

One sale for me please Max…total 2 …x

7 Likes

Morning. I’m relisting these amber earrings today.

3 Likes
4 Likes

New listing today before I slip off for a short break in Keswick.

2 Likes

Morning all, another wet one here.

4 Likes

Two new embroidered greetings cards to day

3 Likes