Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

As I’m still awake and it is past midnight I thought I’d post today’s item.

6 Likes

Good morning, raining again! I know I live in Wales and it does rain a lot, but seriously it’s just not stopped for ages :cloud_with_rain::umbrella: I have a week off next week, really hope it improves!

5 Likes

Good morning - wet and miserable here today too. I had a free day yesterday and thought I would get on with some felting after a long break but turns out my mojo is still not fully refreshed and I spent much of the day procrastinating and not getting much done! I eventually got around to painting this frame and framing a needle felted picture that has been hanging around for a while. Maybe today will be more productive.

Happy belated birthday Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany. Love those earrings Patricia @silverbirchstudio.

9 Likes

These newborn hats today…

6 Likes

Morning all, raining again and not only that my heating has come on this morning! And as I’m rather chilly I’ve left it on…the 9th August!
Today’s listing

Roz, @OrchardFelts I know what you mean about mojo, having taken a long break and having new ideas I thought I’d love getting back to sewing, but it’s taken days to find my mojo again!

6 Likes

Dry here after raining most of yesterday. Heard a robin singing its autumn song too!!

5 Likes

good morning.
Today I have my own design baby cardigan

6 Likes

Hope the weather is better than my drizzle, here is my listing for today
A pair of drinks coasters featuring my little mouse girl…

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone - still raining here too - I just want to do some washing!

Listing more Christmas decorations:

6 Likes

Morning!
Sorry I was missing yesterday, yep you guessed it another busy one, plus my hot water went off, not good when you’re in the middle of baking orders!:grimacing:
Belated birthday wishes Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope you had a good day X
Max @paperchainsandbeads one sale for stationery tally please X
Back in a jif with my listing, waiting for the engineer to come …anytime between 8-12 Grhh!!:unamused: !!
Steph x

2 Likes
4 Likes

Woo - I have a sale to report this morning please Max @paperchainsandbeads. That’s the second one this month by the way. Many thanks!

6 Likes

Woohoo, and a sale to report for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::purple_heart::blush:

9 Likes

Morning All well would you believe it’s not raining here yet but we do have lots of it forecast for today along with a weather warning as well. Think I’ll start building the ark soon.

Today’s listing is a couple of pairs of pretty earrings.

Have a great day today everyone despite the weather. xxx

6 Likes

Morning all, it’s raining again here too,
Today’s listing

6 Likes

AUTUMN BABY DRESS, it’s a rainy day here but they have just said on news we will have a Indian Summer, yay !!! Hope so !!!

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7035268-Red-Yellow-Baby

6 Likes

ah ! I seem way behind , here is a new thing and time to go back and fave lots of items. see you soon

5 Likes

Newly listed brooch from me today. No rain here in East Lothian and washing is on the line.

5 Likes

Morning all.
Hope everyone is ok. Its a glorious day here in Scotland for a change so I’m off out for lunch and a long walk.
I have been missing for the last few days as I have had a 4 day craft trail which was exhausting but very rewarding.
Cushions today
https://folksy.com/items/7035113-Beach-Huts-Cushion-

Valerie x

5 Likes
6 Likes