Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Good morning…I have another of my crocheted cardigans today.

6 Likes

New one from me today, card and coaster set, bees wax painting

5 Likes

Have liked and pinned to here, just about keeping up!
Will be back and catch up with everyone’s news this evening after ‘my other job’ hoping the kids will be ok with grandma!
I didn’t get chance to pop this one on the other day:

11 Likes

Morning! This is my listing for the day:

5 Likes

Really sad to see you go Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign what a lovely photo though :blush:
Well, it must be something to do with our name Sue @BeadstormJewellery I received a letter telling me not to use my tumble dryer until it has been checked over by someone! Has anyone noticed how much it’s been raining recently? I must admit, although an extravagance when I bought it, I couldn’t do without it anymore…
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Good morning!

6 Likes

Hi everyone, just on our way home from a beautiful couple of weeks travelling in Italy and France and using the travelling time to look at all your listings - some really gorgeous things as always. Brenda @teabreaks I was so sorry to read of your loss.

Looking forward to getting home now and back to my sewing machine - there are lots of ideas flying round in my head!

5 Likes

Morning all!
Pinned and loved up until today’s listings
I’ve a new listing and something a bit different today…as there’s not much colour very toned down from what I normally make, see how it goes anyway🤔
All the best Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign wishing you every success in whatever you do…lovely,cheery pic btw ;))

Back later to catch up
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/1917617-Handmade-Birthday-Card-Just-A-Number-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-

7 Likes

Morning all, bright but chilly here for a change.

7 Likes

Morning All

Another busy day here today but at least the sun is now shining and the horrid wet stuff hasn’t fallen for at least a day so fingers crossed.

Today is another pair of earrings, this time a pair with black crystal beads and silver star charms.

5 Likes

Good morning all
I have listed some new cushions today . I brought back the lovely pohutakawa fabric from New Zealand to make cushions for the lounge but my husband will insist on sitting on cushions and squashing them so I have made some to sell instead

Good luck in the future Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign
Valerie x

7 Likes

Morning. Just off for a hearing test so will catch up later. Here is my listing for today.

5 Likes

Morning

Gone lovely and sunny here and no rain for 2 days either :smile:

Max @paperchainsandbeads, I received payment from customer who had trouble with Paypal on Tuesday, so please add 3 to my tally, thank you

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

5 Likes

Good morning. (just)

Sun is shining today but still pretty cold.

All the best to you in your new (or should I say alternative) venture Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign

Another new one from me - rather pleased with this, think I might make more.

9 Likes

Just made this cute hat pincushion and put it in my shop, I didn’t know I would get any crafts done today but here we are :sunflower::blush:

SUE
https://folksy.com/items/7035714-Pin-Cushion-Miniature

Re-list today, my canvas board red poppies , Oils

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/6686052-Red-Vibrant-Poppies-in-Oil-Canvas-Board-Painting-Surreal-Poppy-Art-Colourful-

5 Likes

Hello all, just missed the morning!

Really pleased with this new passport cover, I had to source the RFID blocking fabric from overseas and I’m hoping it will be a good seller.

7 Likes

All the best sweetie in your new adventure, I am sure you will do well with you positive attitude

Sue

2 Likes

Harris Tweed is lovely, I made my self a glass case with some and a brooch, your passport cover is beautiful made

Sue

2 Likes

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign - all the best for the future.

Back from Keswick where I’m pleased to say we had grand weather for our walks even though there was plent y of rain while we were in the car or in the hotel.

Need to sort out new listings and photograph them; meanwjile a relist

6 Likes

I will be back to love and pin later, spending some time in the sun right now!

6 Likes