Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

(Sue Beacham) #423

Lovely card, have a lovely weekend Jessica

(Sue Beacham) #424

oooooh Im a loving these beauties, haven’t used up my last but will sure to be back, I am looking for cream, whit black buttons with a little bit of sparkle for some Autumn , clutch bags. Gift pouch, will you, or can I ask if you will have anything like that Sarah

(Sue Beacham) #425

Gorgeous, I have promoted to pin folksy family gifts, tweet

have a lovely weekend

(Sue Beacham) #426

These are so lovely, I pinned them to my folksy family members gifts

Have a great day

(Sue Beacham) #427

Love your moody forest Maxine, I have promoted to my folksy family members gift section

have a great weekend

(Cariad Crafts) #428

Beautiful sunny day now so hope everyone is enjoying it. Makes a nice change for the weekend

Here is a new one from me

Carol xx

(René Trewern) #429

Hi guys!

(Sarah Bell) #430

I can’t see your image/link lovely, so will pop over to your shop and pin a few x

(Patricia Smith) #431

Thank you Sue , that’s very kind of you!

(Sarah Bell) #432

A relist from me :slight_smile:

Liked and pinned to here!

(Maureen Brazier) #433

Many thanks Sue - I have been surprised that it hasn’t sold. Keep busy -

(Jeanie Hansford) #434

Just a re list from me today

(Cariad Crafts) #435

Thnx Sarah. Will pop in later to check

(Maxine Veronica) #436

afternoon everyone, busy morning had an emergency could I post today commission! managed it though phew!!

Yay happy dancing for you Roz @OrchardFelts whoooo! Hello Dawn @Dawnabeads lovely to see you back here, hope you are well.

Tomorrow is my birthday!! it kind of snuck up on me this year we are off out this evening to see the Addams Family at the Theatre and for dinner. To celebrate I’m offering 25% off (seeing as I am 52 but would rather be 25 haha!) use code HB2ME in either shop until Monday.

(Stephanie Short) #437

Hiya all!

Hope all is well xx

(Thedotterypotter) #438

Hi Sue - I can make cream, white and black buttons but not with sparkle. I don’t think there are any actual sparkly glazes, I could be wrong though!

(PollysWares138) #439

Hi there I couldn’t see your link so I went to your shop and did the necessary on your pack of 3 cards. Hope that is OK. xxx

(PollysWares138) #440

Hi Roz I don’t think that I explained myself very well. You need to go to the link in the persons shop and then when you hover over the picture there you will see the red pin it icon in the top left hand corner of the picture.

( Carol ) #441

Thank you so much Sue :grinning:

(Thatenamelguy) #442

Back from the craft fair - moderately successful for a new venue.
today’s relist