Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Thanks Sue @SueTrevor and @PollysWares138 - not sold sadly, but I’d left it in draft. Now sorted!

4 Likes

Morning all. Belated Happy Birthday Max, @paperchainsandbeads. Glad you had a nice day. I have two sales to add to the tally please! Back later.

3 Likes

Morning All,
I have emerged from under a pile of fruit and veg seemingly bigger than me (the weather is proving agreeable with the potatoes, courgettes, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, raspberries, plums, spinach, blackberries) and a templating nightmare (stone set hollow form signet ring - now on copper mock up 3 but I think I’m ready to do the next one in silver) to catch up on a weekend’s worth of lovely things.
Congratulations @SueTrevor - your violin is jaw dropping impressive which makes me wonder what beat you, do they publish all the winners/ honourable mentions somewhere?
My listing for the day

(I think I’ll try and get more photos for the listing whilst the weather is good)

5 Likes

good morning all…today I have a bargain blanket. One I made last year and am reducing to sell and make room for new stock

3 Likes

Good morning… well, not really! I was planning a morning designing, but the online shop was delivered with an open bottle of shampoo which had gone everywhere! So it has all gone back, and now I have to go out shopping to replace it all. Which negates the whole point of it, really.

I have managed to list this however:

3 Likes

Morning all. I know I won’t get around to making anything today as I have to go out at lunchtime and due to my unscheduled painting of the kitchen yesterday I will be busy this morning tidying up and getting my house jobs done that were ignored.

Last of the flowers today

8 Likes

Morning :slight_smile:

Gorgeous brooch @OrchardFelts
That’s terrible @RhiannonRoseJewellery, did you get refunded!?
Happy Belated birthday Max @paperchainsandbeads
Wow Sue @SueTrevor, congrats, that violin is fab!

Pouring with rain here. Ugh.
A relist from me as I’m behind with commissions.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Hi. So many good things to view - great way to start the day.

It’s raining here in Edinburgh - again! So my thoughts have turned prematurely to cuddly cosy things. Our Harris tweed albums fit the bill. This is the listing for our most popular Macleod tweed. We offer lots of sizes & have a stock of other tweeds too - which haven’t all been listed yet. So just ask :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Morning all

In a rush again today, my neice and her family are coming to stay till the weekend so I will pop over here to look when I can.

Enjoy your week everyone.

3 Likes

Morning All

We started with rain but all of a sudden it has brightened up and the sun is out :sunny:

Here is mine for today

Oh that’s real bad luck Rhiannon @RhiannonRoseJewellery

Carol xx

3 Likes

Morning everyone - it really doesn’t know what to do here in Derbyshire - back of the house is raining - front of the house is sunshine. A bright and sunny baby quilt this morning - recently made but not been promoted much

https://folksy.com/items/7022188-Cot-Quilts-Teddy-and-the-Honey-Bees

3 Likes

Morning all, wow, thank you so much for all your congratulations, you’re such a wonderful group. Sasha @SashaGarrett there is a list on the festival of quilts website of the winners, it was a boys waistcoat that claimed the 1st prize! With the prize money as high as it is, I’m really tempted to try my luck next year, although I don’t think I can do any better than my violin, it was technically extremely challenging and I think an aesthetically pleasing object too. We’ll see, I have a while to think about it. My next challenge is trying to make enough and varied stock for my next two shows, one in September and one in October, and also, to try and work out how to get sales again on here, I know though, it’s always a quiet time of year, so I’m not too worried yet!
Today’s listing

And many happy returns for yesterday Max @paperchainsandbeads

9 Likes
3 Likes

Hi all, forgot to post mine earlier, too busy at the marbling bath! I’ll be back to love and pin later.

3 Likes

Morning all, a dinky little vase from me today in rich, vibrant colours

I’m showing one with cut flowers in today, when I’m out and about the ones with flowers in do seem to sell better! I’m not sure if this will work on the internet!

8 Likes

Hi everyone

Just wanted to pop by and say a big thank you for all the good wishes. You are a wonderful bunch of people and I already miss you all.

Sue @SueTrevor - congratulations on your prize, it’s very well deserved. Why not try next year with your amazing watering can.

Love to you all
Karen
x

8 Likes

Caught up to here. Thanks for all the comments re my online shop, this is what happened:

I was listing on Folksy. My partner went to the door, and I heard him say to the driver “You can take it all back, there’s shampoo everywhere”.
Next thing, he’s on the phone. The person on the other end obviously offered to refund, apart from “the cost of perishable items”. I thought “I know how this will end”.
Sure enough, we have now been refunded the whole shop, plus the cost of what remains of this year’s pass for online shopping, and an amount off our previous shop as a gesture of goodwill.
Sort of a result!

7 Likes

Afternoon All and a happy new week xx

[

4 Likes

Late arriving here today, here are two brooch pins, they come together with Free UK POSTING
Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7037017-GIFT-Brooch-Set-Satin-Orange-Rose-Brooch-Yellow-

5 Likes