7 Likes

Hi everyone!
Not read through today’s yet,
Hope you’re all ok though
Brought this special offer back

Catch up later
Steph X

4 Likes

Karen, we’re missing you too :purple_heart: thank you for the congratulations, I had thought about the watering can, or a tea service, or something completely new, I’m undecided yet
 sometimes it’s good to think of new ideas!

3 Likes

Just had one sale , thank you Max

5 Likes

A late listing today. Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign, good to see you’re still popping in. Thank you for the hearts!

5 Likes

@StephShortSupplies could you do one of those mixed packs with just birthday/ congratulations/ celebrate cards? I sometimes get asked to send an order direct to recipient as a birthday present and it would be nice pop a pretty card in rather than a note on the back of one of my postcards but I wouldn’t need wedding or get well soon ones.

2 Likes

@StephShortSupplies, if you can do as Sasha has asked I would like some too ( without wedding or get well ) please as I send direct quite often and buy little cards to use, yours are much nicer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi guys

4 Likes

good afternoon yay happy dancing for sales peeps :slight_smile:

wave to Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign.

Just back from family visit then setting up new baby safety gate and bed guard, left hubby to it and went to sort an order out, not so good instructions lots of cussing going on lol!a we have our little granddaughter over tomorrow and Wednesday now, nursery have let my daughter down at the last minute, they only told her today that they didn’t have space which is annoying as she put the request in 2 months ago! good job I was already off, so plans have changed for the next few days I will be playing mostly with bricks, crayons and bubbles, reading stories and watching Justins House and singing the wheels on the bus :baby:

11 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry I’ve been awol but I got snowed under with work last week and the school holidays haven’t helped :joy:
Congrats Sue @SueTrevor well deserved!
Belated happy birthday Max @paperchainsandbeads 1 sale to report too please x

8 Likes

Evening all, running late here, daughter has been hogging the computer.

5 Likes

Back from an venting out with a re-list

4 Likes

here is my new item for tonight (although very late)
https://folksy.com/items/7035606-Large-pencil-case-in-baby-blue-with-white-spots-wipe-clean

5 Likes

Good morning, just waiting for our granddaughter to arrive so quick list and brekkie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good morning
today I have a burgundy v neck baby cardigan. I cannot get the colour correct
how do you get it right? I have taken the photo indoors, outside, with a flash, without a flash. I have adjusted the colour, enhanced the colour, lightened it, darkened it
aaargh. I usually only seem to get problems with REDs.
This one is a burgundy or maroon colour
this is the best I can do.
Also due to family things, I shall be missing for the next two days and should be back on Friday (maybe Thursday if I get the chance)

8 Likes

Sorry Ive been awol for a few days.
The bedroom is now finished and looking lovely, and my hubby has gone back to work.

I can start to catch up now and get busy making some new things. Really excited.

I just have to go to the dentists first. Just a check up, but my stomach is in knots :persevere:

Catch you later

Karen x

4 Likes

Hi Brenda @teabreaks

I had the same problem with photos a while back with a turquoise piece of jewellery. It was so frustrating.
Have you tried a different background colour for your cardigan to lay on.
Maybe try a cream shade. I always find if I use a dark colour background it completely changes the colour depth of the piece I’m trying to photograph.

Karen x :rosette:

4 Likes

Two new embroidered greetings cards, ready to send

2 Likes

Morning all, beautifully sunny here but a date with marbled paper calls! Made some wild double marbled papers yesterday - can’t wait to make them into things!

5 Likes

These are my first set of cards with prints of my original painting, later today I will be adding more, variety set.

Have a lovely all of you

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7037181-SET-of-Four-Greeting-Cards-Daisy-Poppy-Flowers-

https://folksy.com/items/7037052-African-Art-Greeting-Card-Blank-Inside-For-Own-

2 Likes