Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Afternoon all, very warm here today.
Unlikely to go near my workshop to take pics, so a relist it is.

Picked lots of lovely veg from the new veg patch this morning, radishes, broad beans, runner beans, courgettes, salad leaves and plums, the first plums from a new tree, absolutely delicious!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s great Sasha, I hope you do really well, it does look like the exposure makes a difference these days.
I was featured maker many years ago, there was no pre warning, and no publicity, just a small pic on the front page - I was away at a festival when I found out and my shop was closed for most of the week, it may still have brought in a few sales though.

5 Likes

Congratulations Sasha! Thatā€™s great news! Hope it gets you lots of sales and exposure.

4 Likes

Well done Sasha - you deserve it. @SashaGarrett. Hope everyone has a great day. Here is my item for the day - a pair of woven earrings.

11 Likes

thatā€™s brilliant Sasha @SashaGarrett and very well deserved, I thrilled for you and I hope you do well, itā€™s great to see some more seasoned makers on there too as well as new makers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely brilliant news Sasha, and totally deserved. I hope it goes really well for you.
One sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin:

7 Likes

Hi all,

Sorry I havenā€™t been around for the last couple of weeks. It seems Iā€™ve completely lost my mojo! It doesnā€™t help the fact that my workroom is in the attic and is constantly over 30 degrees. Itā€™s just like a sauna. Anyway, hereā€™s a relist and hopefully Iā€™ll get back into the swing of things soonā€¦

Jeanie x

10 Likes

Woo hoo - congrats Sasha @SashaGarrett, truly well deserved and looking forward to seeing lots of fordite on the front page. Heres hoping it brings you lots of sales :slight_smile:

Have to confess to not really doing much today beyond sitting in the garden reading my book. I did run to the garage this morning (approx 4km) to pick up my nephews car as he doesnt get back from holiday until after 11pm tonight and needs the car to get to work for 6am tomorrow.

Just back from walking the dog - now going to treat myself to an ice cream back in the garden and maybe finish my book :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
An easel card today, hope you like it.
Very hot here still, gardens need some rain as do the apples and pears in the orchards
surrounding us.
Happy crafting Adrianx

9 Likes

WELL DONE Sashaā€¦a superstar among usā€¦print it off and frame itā€¦lolā€¦x

5 Likes

Thank you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK:) your own Unicorn is rather lovely too !!! :slight_smile:
Many congrats Sasha @SashaGarrett , how fun !!! Hope it brings lots of interest to your shop ( and subsequent sales are always nice too of course !! :))

My listing today is another new bowl ā€¦

11 Likes

Evening everyone
Congratulations Sasah @SashaGarrett great news hope you do well

12 Likes

A combination of hours of insomnia last night and the excessive heat today have left me feeling very fatigued. Everything is an effort!

At least my new listing today does succeed in contributing some much-needed purple to my shop! :rofl::purple_heart:

https://folksy.com/items/7163195-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-white-with-purple-and-golden-yellow-blotches

10 Likes

Wow, congratulations Sasha @SashaGarrett well deserved!

My item today is a little something g from my supplies section, a large Mother of Pearl leaf, just waiting to be made into something lovely.

Natalie x

12 Likes

Thats brilliant news Sasha well done :smile: xxx

5 Likes

well done to all those featured in the folksy newsletter.
There are 9 pages of folksy favourites and it is a good job I love folksy because in the 10 years I have been here, I have never been chosen or featured and sometimes I wonder if my art isnā€™t good enoughā€¦Hey Hoā€¦rant overā€¦x

4 Likes

Evening everyone! Well done Sasha @SashaGarrett - thatā€™s brilliant you deserve it.
Just got back from another session of singing and I am really looking forward to a day off tomorrow!
All loved and pinned to here. Have a great evening.

7 Likes

Roz itā€™s really only when Iā€™m doing anything physical. I have seen little personal air con units online. Itā€™s worth a thought, especially if this is the way our summers are going to be.

5 Likes

So excited for you Sasha @SashaGarrett. Hope itā€™s an extra great week for you (or two or three or four!! ) look forward to you hogging the front page . BRlLLIANT :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations Sasha @SashaGarrett, and no need to feel awkward about it - fully deseserved. Looking forward to seeing lots of Fordite on the FP and wishing you lots of sales

Hope poorly people feel better soon

Back from todayā€™s fair - my stall was actually under the shade of a big horse chestnut tree so I didnā€™t need to mess about with putting the gazebo up, which was a bonus. I had a great day, and a good weekend overall, so Iā€™m happy!
And Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, I did actually share the cake (out of character I know, but I was feeling generous - and it was a huge slice!)

A re-list today

12 Likes