Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Well judging on past performance we may have to wait another 40 years for another summer like this one! Pretty unlikely I’ll still be around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s fantastic news Sasha @SashaGarrett. No need to feel awkward about it.

I’ve had a lovely day in Hastings (just over an hour’s drive from me) with hubby and my parents. Managed to escape any sunburn thanks to my factor 50 - I do burn quickly. No nasty episodes, thank heavens, but as always, have come home aching like made and extremely tired. I’ve caught up with loving and pinning but can’t be bothered to sort out a listing now, it can wait till tomorrow :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I feel a bit left out when people talk of the hot summer of '76. I was only 2 so have no recollection of it :joy:

7 Likes

Well done on being a featured seller Sasha @SashaGarrett - look forward to seeing all of your lovely work on the front page. Hope it brings in lots of new fans and sales xv

1 sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is:

11 Likes

I was 5, I remember queuing up to get water from the standpipes. I also remember the tarmac melting and our car breaking down on the way to Devon in the sweltering heat!

10 Likes

I’ll be 111…ha ha

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Sarah :dancer: :slight_smile:

well where did that weekend go! I have a week off next week so hoping this week in work goes quickly to tehe :joy:

12 Likes

Good morning all.
Nothing exciting to report here.
My listing for today, another pastel scarf

11 Likes

Just dashin gin quickly, as have an early start at work, will check everything out when I get home.

My item a lovely Chrysanthemum fossil coral gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

11 Likes

morning all…something larger from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6979727-acrylic-art-original-landscape-river-ref-968-

13 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: here is my new listing for today :slight_smile: I can’t believe I am still doing a listing a day I must have caught the Folksy bug :slight_smile: have a lovely day :slight_smile: xxx https://folksy.com/items/7163304-Pink-chunky-cloche-hat-and-button-scarf-Age-1-2-years-approx

13 Likes

Morning! Another relist and sale itme from me…but I am pleased to say that at last I have had opportunity to take photos of my new stock and will be listing from tomorrow!

https://folksy.com/items/7127005-Set-of-four-Stitch-Markers-for-Crochet-SALE-ITEM-REDUCED

9 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

Max @MaxPringJewellery you missed my sale yesterday and my happy dance! One to add to this month’s tally please :grin:
Brenda, @teabreaks your art is good enough, and it sells, it’s a good job your so cheerful, and a real bonus to have on this thread :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

Morning! I was up very late/early trying to get something finished, and of course now I’m exhausted and I have four crazy minions running around. Silly me.

Ooh exciting @SashaGarrett will be great to see some gorgeous fordite on the front page.

I have a new thing:

Liked and pinned to here, will be back later x

12 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is the last of the mugs for now

9 Likes

thanks Sue…guess I was just having a “down” day…they are rare as I am usually very cheerful and upbeat…probably just the anniversary last week finally caught up with me…lol xx

8 Likes

Morning all .
Back from my mum’s and managed to drag my daughter with me ! Resulting in a very busy house as our New Zealand guest is still here and we have some more ‘dropping by’ tomorrow ! Not that I don’t love seeing all these people … I do love it :smiley: but I would like a bit of time to catch up with myself . Result is ;the unfinished earrings are still lying on the bench waiting and I am having to do a relist .
Hope everyone well . Take care

12 Likes

Morning all, just catching up from weekend! Heres mine today and am pleased to see they were added to folky favs too!

10 Likes

Morning everyone
Brenda @teabreaks your art work is outstanding i can’t believe one has never been in the folksy favourites

11 Likes

Good morning.

I’m having a rest day today to recover from my day out yesterday. It’s a bugger when you have chronic illnesses and have to spend a day or too recovering from a day out or family events. But I am currently blocking my finished item and will hopefully get photos later so will have a new item to show you tomorrow. Hopefully that is :slight_smile:

11 Likes