Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

https://images.folksy.com/aXRlbXMvOTg2ODcwLzIwMTgwODA2LzEwMjI2MzQ3NTcz-N/main

Blockquote

11 Likes

Another of my felted bowls today … ‘Blue Garden’ with fabric button embellishment …

11 Likes

My listing for today is a set of ‘Hubble Bubble’ ring stitch markers for knitting. No two sets are the same!

9 Likes

Afternoon all.
Another freeform stone ring today, I made two aqua rings for a customer to choose between, as aquas can vary so much in colour, she chose the bluer of the two. Unfortunately she needed a very small size, so it will probably take a long time to find the right buyer for this one.

12 Likes

Good afternoon to everyone. I have lots of catching up to do today with loving and pinning. Must get started. My item for today is a necklace.

10 Likes

Well done Sasha @SashaGarrett
Today’s relist

11 Likes

Afternoon everyone I’m really late today as I’ve been taking photos this morning.

Hope everyone is OK. I feeling a bit better today not so tired.

Today’s offering is a Christmas Angel pendant. Hope you like it.

10 Likes

I’ve just been through and viewed, loved, pinned, tweeted and liked on fb all of your listings up to here.

Congratulations @SashaGarrett on being the Featured Maker great news. Hope it gets you more sales.

It’s not good when you’ve had a late night and then have to get up for the kiddly winks is it?

I can’t believe the none of your items have been feature Brenda @teabreaks

7 Likes

You lot are awesome. The blog has gone live so if you’ve ever wondered about the face behind the fordite

22 Likes

All loved to here after a massive catch up. Congratulations Sasha @SashaGarrett, ;looking forward to seeing lots of your items on the front page!

Just a re-list I’m afraid

11 Likes

wow Sasha, what a fabulous article…and very interesting to read about Fordite !!..
Lovely picture of you too…very beautiful !
you are truly talented.
NOW THOSE sorts of articles I just love reading…made my day to read it xx

11 Likes

Thank you - I still feel like a great pretender who’s making it up as she goes along.

10 Likes

Fab article Sasha @SashaGarrett - really fascinating. Loving all the fordite photographs and great to put a face to the name!

My listing today is:

10 Likes

Your article is absolutely fascinating Sasha @SashaGarrett. I think I’m in love with Fordite!

I’ve had a fairly eventful day. I was informed that the hours I’ve been trialling at my day job (7.30am - 1.30pm) can be made permanent which I’m very relieved about. This means I can continue crafting in the afternoons, which I’ve been loving doing. I also ordered a new sewing machine this afternoon which I’m very excited about! I haven’t been very productive today though. I’ve loved and pinned up to here but I haven’t got anything new to show you so I’m having to rely on a re-list.

10 Likes

A fascinating read Sasha @SashaGarrett. Amazing to see the rough fordite and what it can be transformed into.

Congratulations on the permanent hours of work Helen @PocketfulCreations. Great that you have your afternoons for making.

Hope your down mood passes quickly Brenda @teabreaks

Finished my mum’s garage today - hoovered the carpet (yes, it has strips of carpet in it! And mopped the floor. It’s looking strangely empty now - will have to find stuff to go in it! The upshot is my legs are aching so much…

Re-listing today

13 Likes

Yes Sue I am fine…just a blip…x

4 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Hope rain comes soon.
Birthday card for this listing
Take care Adrianx

11 Likes

Fantastic article Sasha! @SashaGarrett So happy for you, I hope it brings you many more customers for your fantastic pieces!

Just popping in some supplies I have not gotten around to using, a set of 15 floral peacock toned hematite gemstone beads.

Natalie x

11 Likes

Great read Sasha, and nice to be able to put a face to the banter. @SashaGarrett

Congrats on keeping the morning job hours Helen @PocketfulCreations , best of both worlds if you can craft in the afternoons.

Love that lapis necklace Cynthia @Brockstones really lovely colour.

Not achieved a lot today, daughter went off for another week away, so nothing seems pressing. Did treat myself to a fancy new saw frame though, pure indulgence, but look forward to using it when it arrives.

6 Likes

New print listing!

8 Likes