Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Sue @SueTrevor I use my sewing needle case every day along with a pin cushion from another Folksy seller long gone. I treasure my handmade purchases and they make me happy. Just needed to say that.

12 Likes

Morning all just a quick note to say that I have a busy day today so I doubt that I will be back here today but will be back tomorrow to look at everyone’s listings.

Love the clay pieces Max @MaxPringJewellery and that fordite is beautiful @SashaGarrett there are all sorts of things in there.

My listing today is another Christmas bracelet with a Santa charm,

Be back again tomorrow. x

12 Likes

good morning all.
Today I have a 7x5 fantasy painting
https://folksy.com/items/7164808-fantasy-watercolour-painting-ref-F-479-

9 Likes
11 Likes

Sally, that’s very kind of you to say :grin: I’m trying to build up the number of needle cases I have ready for Christmas, but it does mean this thread gets a bit bombarded with them all. They have been selling along the way too, next week I think I’ll move onto something else, even if I haven’t reached my target number!

5 Likes

I thought it showed a baby owl - fat body, pin-head with too large eyes and holding itself at some impossible angle. Talking about the first side here. Sorry Sasha @SashaGarrett ; wasn’t going to mention it but couldn’t resist after seeing Max’s post. :grin:

7 Likes

I can see there will be a whole new topic along the lines of ‘if you uncouple your brain and stare at the fordite what do you see?’ (bit like those magic eye posters). I shall go through the stash and see if I have any more potential film characters/ animals etc…

10 Likes

After that digression I came to the robot pic - see that now.
PMC love @MaxPringJewellery; earring love @carolinefrodsham
@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker love that blue; I have a blue enamel that I have to restrain myself from using all the time; it’s in today’s relisting:

14 Likes

Good morning all. Lovely day today to get some gardening done

Sophie Allport fabric cushions today

Back soon to love all your item. Need to get to the post office before 11.30
Valerie

11 Likes

faved to here x

4 Likes

Morning everyone sorry i missed listing yesterday had my 2 grandsons for a couple of days kept me busy with making cakes,making models with fimo and playing different games need today to recover

10 Likes

morning everyone. Did a little knitting for my shop whilst in the lake district. Was nice to get away from ‘designing’ !

11 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
Lovely day again birds and flowers listing
Sorting shop out but takes time trying to catch up with listing items
Happy crafting Adrianx

11 Likes

Hi everyone, a relist and an item from my supplies section,

My relist is the crocheted neck tie in Denys Brunton designer yarn.

The supplies section one is a a rectangular Labradorite Cabochon.

Natalie x

12 Likes

Good afternoon all.

Haven’t sorted a listing yet. I do have a new item but I’m having problems getting photos. Here’s my item

And this is the yarn manufacturers photo (and true to life)
dr_1010_57_0
But my brother is here now and he’s good with the camera so hopefully he can help.

Also I have a question for the lovely Brenda @teabreaks. For my Pinterest boards, I have them named ‘handmade jewellery’ ‘handmade greetings cards’ etc but for your beautiful paintings and other arty items my board is just called ‘art’ which doesn’t do justice to the lovelies on the board. Not being an arty person (although I did pass my art GCSE!) I have no inspiration on what to name the board. Any ideas?

All loved and pinned to here.

16 Likes

finally listed this beauty I knit last summer

12 Likes

Good afternoon - I’m a bit late today as I’ve been out and enjoying the sights at Rye. My item for today is a necklace. Will now catch up with pinning and loving from yesterday and today and reading your news.

https://folksy.com/items/6801534-Amethyst-and-sterling-silver-birthstone-necklace

12 Likes

Hi, I have actually managed to get one of my new pieces listed today! Here goes…https://folksy.com/items/7164973-Beaded-Spiral-Rope-Necklace

13 Likes

Good afternoon. Well I eventually managed to get one item photographed - will try and do more tomorrow, but I have been very busy felting all day so feel I have achieved something. I am going to switch from wet felting to my needles now and settle down in front of the TV for a while.

Heres todays listing

12 Likes

All loved and pinned to here

4 Likes